During my more than 4 years tenure at TCI Water & Energy Division I have worked on several projects:
- I have worked on Greater Karachi Sewerage Plan (S-III) funded by Government of Sindh. It is a project with complete drainage system design of Karachi.
- I have worked on Balochistan Water Resources Development Project (BWRDP) funded by Asian Development Bank. The project includes the irrigation system design on several locations in Balochistan including a large dam, weir and other small structures.
- I have worked on Lahore Water Supply Project funded by Lahore Water and Sanitation Agency. The project includes design of complete Water supply of Lahore.
- I have worked on Jacobabad Municipal Services Program funded by USAID. The project contains the design and supervision of water supply and Sewerage system in Jacobabad.
I have about 5 years of working experience with Foreign Agencies. I am good in Bidding Documents or any issue faced by the Consultant related to Contracts during implementation phase of the project and also have experience of design of structures such as spillway, weir, canals, pipes network, infiltration gallery and other structures.
I am a hard working, highly skilled and fully dedicated to work and will not hesitate to accept any job offer even outside of Karachi. I have skills to manage the safe and timely completion of any project in a sustainable manner and have experience to deal with both Contractor and Employer and bind both the Parties as per Contract.
Working at Techno Consult International Water & Energy Division on following Projects as:
-Assistant Resident Engineer (March, 2018 – to date)
Worked on Greater Karachi Sewerage Plan (S-III) funded by Karachi Water & Sewerage Board (KW&SB) as Assistant Resident Engineer during supervision stage of the project posted in Chief Resident Engineer's office and perform following duties:
Assist Chief Resident Engineer to run the project as per Contract.
Prepare Project Monthly Progress Report and ensures the timely completion of the project.
Correspondence with Client and Contractor and ensure that the construction of the project should be done as per Contract.
Prepare Variation Orders of varied items.
Prepare Interim Payment Certificates.
Monitor project progress on MS Project.
-Junior Engineer (August, 2015 – February, 2018)
Worked as Junior Engineer on following Projects:
1) Balochistan Water Resources Development Project (BWRDP) funded by Asian Development Bank. It is an Integrated Water Resource Management Project to develop the water resources at Mula and Zhob River Basin in Balochistan and my duties are as follows:
Hydraulic design of Canal and structures including Weir, Off-take Well, Infiltration Gallery, Flood Protection Bund and canal appurtenant structures.
Hydrologic estimations of the study area.
Preparation of several reports regarding study of project area including prefeasibility and feasibility level design of all schemes in Balochistan.
Preparation of Tender Documents for implementation of the project.
Also develop detailed project plan of design phase by using MS Project submitted to client.
2) Lahore Water Supply (LWS) funded by WASA Lahore. My duties are listed below:
Design of water supply system in Johar Town and Tajpura, Lahore by using WaterGEMS.
Rate Analysis and Cost Estimation of the project.
-Environmental Compliance Officer (February, 2015 – July, 2015)
Worked as ECO on JMSP funded by USAID.