Interviewer in Planning & Development Department Govt. Of State AJK in Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey(MICS-06)
· Data Collection
Social Organizer in Qatar Charity relief project for avalanches effecties in District Neelum,AJK
Responsible for day to day implementation of project activities, pursue and develop internal and external linkages consistent with the Qatar Charity statement, core values and overall organization objectives, liaise with local/government authorities and participate in meetings and other stakeholders.
Planning for the assessment, selection of beneficiaries, selection of warehouses and distribution points
Assessment of avalanched affected area for identification and selection of beneficiaries
Reponisible for whole project distribution(winterization kits distribution and foods packages distribution in different Ucs and Tehsils of district Neelum)
Data Management, Compiling documents, Responsible for boarding, lodging, logistic
Oversee coordination between program staff, support departments and technical sectors
• Facilitate in-service professional development activities in the UC/Tehsil/District that include face-to-face trainings, follow-ups and roll out of TIG activities.
• Manage Teachers Inquiry Groups (TIGs) Monthly/ Quarterly meetings in assigned field areas, as scheduled.
• Support teachers in implementing newly learned concepts and skills through regular follow-up visits to schools amd distribute Reading Learning Materials (RLM) to schools and to the concern stakeholders and keep proper record in both hard and soft form.
• Ensure effective implementation of PRP provided Reading Learning Materials as per Daily Reading Lesson Plan guidelines and instructions
Assist District Program Officer in managing administrative and logistic issue for a smooth implementation of program activities in the district.
• Assist District Program Officer in developing monthly cash projection against program activities, disbursement of project beneficiary allowances, district based procurement (as and where needed) and maintaining update financial and compliance records/matters.
• Assist District Program Officer in compiling monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports by providing updated and accurate information from field. In addition, collect and share success stories from the field to highlight impact of the program.
• Prepare/partake in detailed weekly/monthly plans including field travels/school visits while adhering to quarterly/annual/LoP work plan targets and indicators.
• Ensure proper record keeping of the TIG meetings, follow-up visit, and teacher observation tools and reporting those to the district office accordingly.
• Update all data on M&E- IS/provide data to Regional/Provincial office and conduct Students progress assessment and timely share assessment data/ finding with Dist. Office.
• Mobilize local communities, philanthropist, parents and local organization (COs, CBOs, SMCs etc.…) to establish productive linkages between schools and community for rea
Districrt Monitoring Officer/Oversight Consultant (District Sudhanoti,AJK) on the Project entitled UNICEF Teachnical Assistance to DoH Measles SIA Oversight Functions as addiontional risk reductions measures in Islamabad, Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) and Gilgit Baltistan (GB)
Coordination with UNICEF, EPI staff and Government counter parts
Field visits planning
SIAâ€™s activities monitoring
Validation of Plans for Campaign
Monitoring of Campaign related Trainings
Monitoring of FieldÂ Activities
Intra Campaign Monitoring and financial monitoring
Distribution and collection of DDM cards
Daily reporting to provincial coordinator using Rapid pro along with pictorial evidence and through email.
Internal Field Monitor for UNICEF in PCM of Polio Campaign
• To ensure that data collection is happening on ground
• To monitor document and report field activities
• To record best practices from field
• To record pictorial evidence of monitored activities
• To report progress of activities to Provisional Coordinator on daily basis
Community Facilitator in Orphan Support and Welfare Program, Islamabad
• To facilitate field coordinator in program activities in targeted areas
• Identification of marginalized families & communities and conducting community mobilization sessions
• End to end sponsorship procedures are smoothly executed at community, family level as per guidelines
• Ensure that each child/ family is well aware of sponsorship related procedures for smooth operations and collection of data and an agreement is signed with them.
• Ensure all tasks related to sponsorship including photos, letters, and communication, reporting of death cases,graduation etc. is well planned & well executed in close collaboration with supervisor.
• Ensure 100% assigned Orphans are visited twice a year as per OCWP commitments.
• Ensure annual reporting and data update is planned and executed as per the SOPs.
• Ensure that sponsorship data of the orphans is updated in systems(software) and files.
• Ensure identification and assessment of new cases/orphans for sponsorship and their proper data management and tracking once get sponsored.
• Ensure end to end smooth community mobilization at community level and facilitate communities in developing their development plans as reference.
• Ensure maximum participation of community, especially sponsored child, families, men and women in different thematic programs
• Ensure community forums or CBOs understand role of HA-Pakistan in changing their lives through OCWP and community development approach.