Mechanical Engineer with 5+ years of experience in Projects, Utilities, and Maintenance.
Experience in managing utilities department to supervise Operations and Maintenance of Power Plant.
5+ Years of Experience of engineering drawings and designs reading.
Successful implementation of mechanical drawings on site with experience of post installation inspection and billing.
Experience of procurement of materials required for the site work from local market in cost effective way that helps keep the budget in range.
Highly focused with a comprehensive understanding of Power plant operations and utilities.
Boasting a consistent & proven track record of successfully employing best practices for the completion of project that improves client consultant relationship, reduce installation costs whilst increasing performance of manpower, all to keep in tight time scales and within budget.
Committed to identifying and implementing continuous improvements in
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Manage Utilities and Maintenance of 28MW Power Plant.
• Preventive maintenance of pneumatic and centrifugal pumps, compressors, cooling tower fans, boiler fans, belt conveyors.
• Make consumption reports of Coal, RO Water, and Power generation
• Manage Boiler operation in coordination with Boiler operation staff.
• Keeping a notice of steam and water analysis reports and make changes as per requirement.
• Responsible for operation of RO Plant, Cooling Tower, Pump house, Compressors, Boiler Coal feeding system, Ash conveying.
• Keep a log of Turbine lubrication system.
• Responsible for turbine steam extractions system and the regeneration of condensate.
• Responsible for Condenser water circulation operation.
• Perform surface protection activities on metal surfaces i.e. paint work, cleaning of equipment and greasing of rotary equipment.
• Manage safety protocols for all areas under responsibility.
• Issue daily progress report of Operation department.
• Conduct meeting with coordinating departments to keep the plant operation up and running
Planning, Installation and Commissioning of 6.8 MW Coal Fired Power Plant.
Client: RUPALI GROUP
Consultant: Nanjing Turbine Company NTCE (CHINA)
Contractor: Imperial Construction Company Pvt. Ltd.
PLANNING PHASE JOBS
• Conduct meetings with consultant for discussing contract and making timeline of project
• Make formats of WPS, Daily progress report, Inspection reports and billing
• Conduct Site visit with civil and mechanical team
INSTALLATION PHASE JOBS
• Quality Control/Quality Assurance (QA/QC)
• Supervision of installation works according to approved drawings.
• Standards (ASME, ASTM,GB,DIN etc.) and contractual specifications
• Conduct daily site meetings with client and consultant to keep the project work in check and in time
• Issue Daily progress report to Management to keep everyone in loop about site activities
• Mechanical and Civil Drawing reading and coordinate with Chinese Consultants for better mechanical system installations
• Pre and Post Installation inspection of Rotary and Static Mechanical system installation
• Verification of mechanical installation work as per Consultants Approval
• Manage inventory and purchase critical equipment directly from market.
• Manage site safety and site personnel PPE inspection.
• Coordinate with E & I staff for installation of instruments on boiler and turbine
• Installation and post inspection of 35 Ton, Water Tube, Circulating Fluidize Bed, Boiler and its auxiliaries
• Installation of 6.8MW Condensing Type, Impulse Turbine and its auxiliaries
COMMISSIONING PHASE JOBS
• Commissioning of 35 Ton Boiler and 6.8 MW Turbine auxiliaries
• Test run of the rotary equipment
• Cranes and Monorails load testing
• Conduct inspection techniques on the installed equipment
• Radiography and PWHT on high pressure Boiler Piping
• Hydro static testing of all pipelines within powerplant
• NTD of installed ducts and mechanical structures
Installation of 1320 MW Coal Fired Power Plant, Sahiwal
Owner/Consultant: HUANENG SHANDONG RUYI (CHINA), SAHIWAL
Contractor: SEPCO-1 (CHINA)
Employer: MFC Engineering Services
• BOQ generation and cost estimation of the project jobs.
• Attend meetings with Chinese for discussing project jobs, drawings and consulting.
• Submit daily, weekly and monthly reports of project to client.
• Installation of pipeline and steel structures as per drawings and client satisfaction.
• Pre-weld and Post-welding testing and inspection of pipelines of water, air, ignition oil and turbine oil lubrication.
Operation and Maintenance Training of 225MW Combined Cycle Power Plant