I am a seasoned professional, with outstanding experience in program planning, execution, monitoring, and resource balancing skills with the ability to support multiple simultaneous projects in a matrix organizational structure.
I am a high-caliber, accomplished, and service-oriented planning and program manager with extensive experience and a history of providing mindful leadership to improve capabilities projects performance for global organizations. Skilled in handling program management strategy, health and nutrition program management, financial management, food processing and preservation, research skills/qualitative and quantities analysis of food, value addition of food/ product development, SMART, KAP, SQUEAK survey conduction, emergency response, community mobilization, and report writing. Skillfully improve program efficiency through technical support and supervision to projects; ensure proper implementation and roll-out of safeguarding mechanism at community and organizational level. Adeptly prepare and deliver presentations to the clients on on-going or new projects; coordinate meetings with the clients regarding new and on-going projects. Proven track record of advocating with the provincial government for enactment and implementation of related legislation. Well versed in managing program through internal coordination, team building, and ensure policy implementation; assure monitoring and financial management including donor and head office reporting. Excel at communicating with stakeholders to provide accurate reporting and information regarding ongoing projects and initiatives. Well-versed contriver and persuasive communicator with practiced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
My key skills includes Program Management Consultation Strategy • Core Methodology & Governance • People Development • Technical Proposal Writing • Health & Nutrition Program Management • Financial Management • Food Processing & Preservation • Product Development • SMART, KAP & SQUEAC Survey Conduction • Emergency Response • Community Mobilization • Complex System Optimization • System Roadmap Sequencing • Change Management • Organizational Transformation • Client & Partner Communications • System Support & Optimization • Research & Development • Project Portfolio Management • Issue Resolution • Project Risks • Develop Cost Estimates • Strategic Growth Plans • Training & Development • Records Management • Process Improvement • Team Building & Mentoring • Client Relations & Presentations • Cross-Functional Leadership
My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
Manage quality assurance and quality control processes to promote sustainable and adequate fortification of wheat flour.
· Conduct meetings with stakeholders including the Food Department, Food regulatory authorities, Health Department, Flour Mills Association, flour milling industry, and nutrition development partners, etc.
· Collaborate Provincial Food Department, Food regulatory authorities, Health Department and wheat flour industries at district level planning and execution of program activities in close coordination with provincial manager.
· Perform capacity building activities for wheat flour mill staff, food inspectors, laboratory staff, and District Focal Person on fortification. Ensure notification and monthly meeting of District Food Fortification Committee (DFFC).
· Assure collection of samples of fortified wheat flour from all the flour mills on a regular basis, tested Quality Control Laboratories (QCL), share feedback with flour mills and enforcement bodies for ensuring compliance.
· Formulated regular visits of flour mills and examined adequately fortified wheat flour produced and supplied in market. Circulated approved minutes of DFFC meetings to stakeholders and to follow up with relevant departments.
Conducted PDM and end-line surveys to identify the effectiveness of DRR Project and development of tools for the survey
· Provided detailed record and valuation of work, reviewed executed with application of principles of cash maximization and optimized database development and analysis of data collected.
· Monitored quantity surveying and a portfolio of facility projects of existing assets and facilities including cost analysis, preparation of tender and contract documents, contract administration, and variation assessment.
· Generated forecasts on matters such as budget and cash-flow, provided daily and weekly status and progress reports as well as project summary reports to the management team; performed safety checks and procedures daily.
Conducted CBDRM training in the targeted communities and arranged DRR formal awareness sessions at schools.
· Collaborated field staff to ensure various aspects of the DRM Program are integrated. Ensured Promotion, and awareness of DRM to communities, appropriate community involvement in the essential DRM activities.
· Developed IEC materials for CBDRM Trainings and formal awareness sessions, prepared training modules and manuals for CBDRM training, and DRR formal awareness sessions at schools.
· Assessed DRM intervention in operation areas, and activities relating to prepare the population to reduce the vulnerability to disasters, optimized and collected data from community, and prepare regular reports on activities.
· Supported in planning activities to reduce disaster risks. Formulated coordination with logistics and admin staff for smooth implementation of day to day activities
Lead team to manage and implement health and nutrition activities; provided technical support to line manager, and presented progress on different forums
· Coordinated in initiation, implementation, and evaluation of health and nutrition programs for developing budget tracking. Ensured company brand materials and working spaces met and exceeded company presentation standards
· Provided quality customer service, including interacting with customers, customer inquiries, and complaints. Formulated staff hiring and management of OTP site teams, liaised with logistics, finance, and HR department.
· Assured evaluation of nutritional activities and checked team performance management. Oversaw community mobilization strategy, reporting and documentation; generated comprehensive and detailed reports about team.
Supervised Community management of children with cancer and Ensured visits of the consultants to the affected families
· Performed management of human, material and financial resources, grants management, and ensure the effective implementation of program activities. build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency.
· Conducted meetings with line departments, arranged supervision visits, and established support facilities for families having children with cancer, operations response, and defined new operational program strategies.
· Examined Implementation of minimum standards during routine working, optimized Situational Reports of program activities, and shared work plans of teams on weekly basis; identified findings, issues and gaps of the field visits.
· Oversaw regular treatment activities, nutrition supplies and warehouse stock management, equipment management, regulatory compliance, budget setting, and forecasting, procurement and logistics coordination.