The HR professional; capitalizing the enormous experience in governing the HR Department of FMCG and Social Development Sector. Acquired with the MBA degree, majors in Human Resources Management; with CPD qualifications of Succession Planning and of Improved Business Processes. I am a people's person, interacting, problem solving, public management is what drives me. I am seeking a career oriented management opportunity in a renowned organization, where my extensive experience will be further developed and utilized in organization development along with growth of my personality characteristics.
I have had many success in my previous roles and being a good team leader, have proven myself capable of getting results from the employees working with me. I am a strong generalist, who believes in implementing change, variety and believes "No day is the same".
I believe that a successful professional career is one that mutually adds value for those involved and mutual growth is what I am aiming for. Sharing vehicle to reach that destination would be an excellent opportunity for both. I assure my complete concentration and effort in this regard.
Proven track record in:
Talent Management, Training and Development, Performance Management, Conflict/Dispute Resolution, Employer Branding, Manpower Planning, Compensation and Payroll Management, HRIS/HRMS,
ISO - Quality Management System 9001 and ISO - Food Safety Management System 22000
My key skills are:
Strong Communication (written and verbal) and Public Speaking
Recruitment and Selection
Demonstrated Leadership and Team Skills
Change Processing and Development Skills
Time Management and Multitasking Skills
ISO - QMS 9001 and ISO - FSMS 22000
• Leading the HR team for organizational human resource planning and development needs
• Reporting to management and support in decisions through HR metrics regarding process improvement, talent development and retention. Identifying talented staff thru succession plan to assign them on projects
• Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives; ensure up to date administration of HR activities as per the Quality Procedures in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001
• Continuous working on Organizational Development and Change Management; restructuring departmental dynamics by redefining JDs, trainings, monthly meeting to monitor Performance Measurement against KPIs
• Implemented talent acquisition activities to hire quality human resource nationwide and identifying future talent needs for talent pool. Ensure “time to fill” period is reduced. Undertake candidate interviews.
• Ensuring best practices are used for effective and efficient talent acquisition by analyzing the recruitment process performance, cost per hire, time to hire and recommending changes.
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs. Deliver trainings to staff on various topics and facilitate for other training designs using Training Management Information System (TMIS).
• Prepare quarterly HR budget for departmental trainings, recruitment for different projects and increments.
• Restructured the compensation structure and determined the competitive pay and benefits plan
• Monthly Payroll processing with Basic Salary & Other Allowance Calculation, Leaves Management, Provident Fund, Income Tax Reports (Tax Adjustments ), EOBI, SESSI Benefits (local Laws).
• Preparing and Handling loan request, FNF settlements, leave encashment requests and reimbursements.
• Oversee the performance appraisal system that drives high performance. Administering performance appraisal process by preparing appraisal sheets and record keeping.
Managed a team of HR Executives and acted as Management Representative for ISO–9001 (QMS).
• Planned and executed effective recruitment and succession plan.
• Involved in head hunt and implemented fresh graduate and internship recruitment initiative.
• Used diverse channels for recruitment and conducted interviews along with managers for hiring decisions.
• Successfully implemented Web-based Applicant Tracking Portal while conducting awareness sessions.
• Bridged management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other employment issues.
• Implemented performance monitoring initiatives. Mentor managers for KPI based performance management processes.
• Designed and executed development plans and monitor HR policies.
• Conducted Salary Survey and participated in compensation planning for the year.
• Conducted orientation and monitor training calendar and budget, to identify Training Needs, and to deliver In-house Soft Skills Trainings and external technical training programs for potential employees
• Developed solutions to create strong employee engagement and positive employee relations for retention.
• Handled ISO-QMS matters & local Labor Laws.