Results-driven and focused Sales and Digital Marketing Professional with extensive industry experience in launching software products and coordinating enterprise sales and marketing strategies that position businesses towards optimal growth. A driven leader with unsurpassed interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to develop highly effective B2B and B2C solutions.
Currently, helping growing companies implement SkyQuest's B2B and B2C digital transformation solutions for increased profitability and growth.
Previously worked with Illustrio SPRL. Primarily involved in product development and marketing while also working closely with the client facing teams on evaluating new business opportunities.
Core competencies include:
• Business Development & Lead Generation
• CRM Strategy and Inbound Sales Enablement
• Digital Marketing, Advertising, and Analytics
• SaaS and Enterprise Software Sales
• New Product Development and Management
• Agile Project Management (Kanban/Scrum/Lean)
• B2B/B2C E-commerce Transformation Consulting
• Market Planning & Positioning
• Building Alliances and Partnerships
• Sales & Marketing Team Building
• Key Account Relationship Management
• Executive Negotiations & Presentations
• Tenders & RFP Development and Review
Feel free to reach out to me via email [email protected]
Responsible for planning and managing digital marketing and advertising campaigns and sharing detailed insights across the business with a strong focus on increasing customer growth and profitability.
Serving as the key decision maker in developing effective sales and marketing strategies for SkyQuest’s services and software products. Responsible for managing new business opportunities and digital marketing campaigns, while continuously driving growth and profitability for the company through new product launches & partnerships.
Worked in parallel with the marketing and business development team to onboard new service & product clients. Executed regular digital marketing activities and collaborated with the product development team to improve the final deliverables.
Studied and analyzed marketing design requirements; worked on the visual design projects and supervised junior designers in the team, while reporting actively to the management.