Knowledgeable and qualified Network Engineer with 5 years experience, skilled at installing, configuring, and maintaining communication networks. Adept at monitoring network performance, completing backups, and improving the quality and efficiency of network infrastructure. Committed to performing high-quality work. Great analytical skills, and excellent time management abilities.
1. Directly Reporting to CEO and GM Finance and Commercial
2. Budgeting for IT and Infrastructure improvements
3. Dealing with the vendor for purchasing of IT Equipments
5. Website and Domain Hosting Services
6. Ensure network security and connectivity with ISP
7. Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete
8. Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved
9. Providing network administration and L1 support
10. Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
11. Research and make recommendations on server system administration
12. Specify system requirements and design solutions
13. Backups and recovery software and methodologies
14. Firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
1. Created support service tickets and used web-based ticketing systems to track and deliver support services
2. Creating Task and follow up to resolve tasks
3. Infrastructure Level Change Management through Change Procedure in HDMS
4. VMware Environment Management
5. Assisted the network team in monitoring 2 servers
6. Installed, serviced, and upgraded over 300 Windows computers.
7. User's Accounts Permissions Management
8. Ensured the protection, security, and integrity of the company networks; managed user accounts, file accessibility, and backup recovery.
9. DNS Service Management
10. User's Accounts Policies Management
11. Active Directory Management
12. Kept 250 employees up and running on Windows 10.
13. Managed an intricate predictive IP Phone System (ATA); ensured efficiency by periodically adjusting calling parameters to lower the rate of dropped calls while increasing the connectivity rate.
Analyzed software hardware and network systems for various transmission systems.
Configured and installed routers switches and wireless controllers.
Evaluated complex computer systems to assess vulnerability and risk.
Worked with outside vendors and teams to develop voice and data wiring infrastructure.
Maintained all network documentation for hardware configuration and licensing.
1. User and Computer Management
2. Find solutions to any problems found
3. Maintained 250+ Windows computers and peripherals, including all configuring and monitoring.
4. Group policies Management
5. Maintain 24 hours operations, and ensure 99.9% uptime for the servers.
6. Email Group Management
7. Meeting Room Reservation/Scheduling
8. Installed 200+ desktop computers during a company-wide upgrade