To have a challenging position in chemical engineering where I could apply all major principles and my specialized interested areas of application namely thermodynamics, fluid dynamics by which I can apply my wide knowledge and professional expertise in the field of chemical engineering.
Developing and Review of P&IDs, Layout & Fabrication Drawings of Waste water plants.
• Arrange the plant manufacturing related material from store and issue to Fabricators.
• Make the cutting plan for fabrication of mechanical equipment,developing, testing and evaluating
• Managing everything (local & foreign imports, fabrication, erection and commissioning,
mobilization and de-mobilization activities for site, handling of manpower at shop floor and site
• Selection of equipment like pumps, dosing pumps, R.O. membranes etc.
• Occasional meetings with the clients to share project’s progress and to ponder the technical
issues, if any.
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to the project team present reports
defining project progress, problems and solutions.
• Line sizing, pump selection, vessel designing, media calculation for Multimedia filtration, selection
of material, cost estimation of plant.
• Assume the duties of other engineers, workers in the area of their responsibility and planning of
• Hands on experience of installation, preventive & predictive maintenance and troubleshooting of
ETP, RO and UF plant process.
• Schedule, execute and monitor the operation activities ensuring that all activities are carried out in
a safe and efficient manner to comply with statutory, and company requirements.
• After successful installation of plant Prepare Operational & Maintenance Manuals.
• Ensure Safety of the Employees and equipment’s during job Execution
▪Ensuring the production in a timely manner under the quality policies of the company.
▪Minimise wastage and enhance the productivity.
▪Stock coordinating with internal and external auditors in SHE, Quality, stock assessment.
▪Troubleshooting quality and safety issues in a timely manner.
▪Foreseeing potential problems before they happen via implementation of preventive maintenance plans.
▪Safe operation and Investigating of Technical problems, analyse root causes and define resolutions.
▪Train and supervise safety and quality team,Operators and labor.
▪Ensure SHE compliance at zone level.