seeking the knowledge and express my experience on my working place where i show remarkable performance.
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
maintain portfolio and increse it hold on OD and make it possible to make profit for my company.1. To analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for
2. To find potential clients, individuals, or businesses in need of loans.
3. To help the installment at bank’s counter.
4. To handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
5. To manage the repayment schedules of customers for timely recovery of their monthly
6. To build a good rapport with clients to make him/her repeat client
7. To follow up on delayed installment
8. To initiate collateral liquidation if a client defaults on a loan.
9. clients to apply for loans and review loan agreements to ensure that they are Complete and accurate according to bank’s policy.
10. To analyze and verify the application to determine the client’s worthiness.
11. To get the approval of BCC before disbursement of loan amount.
12. To submit applications to credit risk officer for verification and recommendation.
13. To disburse the loan after complete satisfaction of related formalities.
14. To compute payment schedules and make sure client understand it.
as an intern i have completed my internship from here