I am Assistant Manager Mechanical (Project, Manufacturing and Maintenance) and working in Sitara Chemicals Industries Ltd Faisalabad since 2016 to present. I have done B.Sc. Polymer and Process Engineering from UET Lahore, Pakistan.
My JDs are to work as a Project Engineer as well as Maintenance and Manufacturing Engineer.
Being a Professional Engineer I have owned following Expertise. I can read, understand and execute
(It includes its study, fabrication of pipe lines and Errection onsite)
2- Fabrication Drawings
of Storage Tanks & Heat Exchangers (MS, SS, PP, and FRP). (It includes its study and detailed Fabrication of Tanks)
3- Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID's)
(It includes Legends and Erecting of Plant on site)
4- CNC BUTT Fusion Machine
for Welding of Joints of PP and HDPE pipes and fittings.
5- Hard Rubber Lining Testing
by using Good Burn Spark Tester (To observe rubber leakage on metallic Tanks, valves and pipe lines).
6- Thermoplastic Welding
(PP and PVC) by using Leister Hot Air TRIAC welding Gun.
7- Designing and Fabrication of Moulds
for Manufacturing of FRP Storage Tanks of Diameter (1m to 8m) (MS Mould for Shell and Cemented Mould for Dished).
8- Planned Routine Inspection
of used Products and newly manufactured items (MS, PP, FRP).
9- Preparation of Bill Of Materials
(BOM) (For any type of Project and Maintenance Works)
10- Cost Estimation
of all type of products (FRP, PP, PVC, SS and MS).
11- SAP SOFTWARE
understanding and its usage for MATERIAL MANAGEMENT. It includes raising PR, clearance of CS & DS of purchased items, clearance of SRN of received items, maintenance notification, issuance of items from store and store inventory management.
12- Annual Budget
preparation for maintenance and project works.
13- Report Writing and MS Office Skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
14- Fabrication and Preparation of FRP Canopies for CO2 gas collection when HCL react with CaCO3 stone.
I have much confident on above mentioned experience it does not matter which type of material you are using
MS, SS, Nickel, Titanium, FRP, PP, PVC or HDPE.
I can work for all these types of materials in Maintenance as well as Project work.
As a Project Engineer I have worked in Errection of 85 MTon Caustic Soda Plant by using Bipolar Zero Gap 6 generation technology. My role is to Manufacture and Installed FRP Storage Tanks, FRP Anolyte Header (Depleted Brine + Cl2), Catholyte Header of PP Material (32% Caustic Soda + H2), Errection of Electrolytic Cell, PP +FRP Stoarge Tank , FRP 33 Ton Capacity Centrifugal Pump Volute Casing, Impeller, Pressure Plate, (Complete Set), PP Pipe lines for Flow of Pure Brine and 28% Caustic, PVC Pipe lines for Depleted Brine flow.
In HCL synthesis Furnaces, we manufacture and install FRP Absorbers, Separators, Showering Plates, Weak Acid Tank, Blowers.
For Cooling Towers, prepare blades of its fan.
I have also prepare FRP Pipes and Fittings Mould and then manufacture their Parts (Pipe Lines& Fittings) in SOAP NOODLES PLANT.
As a Maintenance Engineer, I can do all kinds of Maintenance of MS, SS, Titanium, Nickel, FRP, PP and PVC products (Timely Preventive Maintenance)
Please consider and have a look on my CV.
Thanks & Best Regards:
Mr. MUHAMMAD ZEESHAN
Assistant Manager Project and Maintenance
Sitara Chemicals Industries Ltd Faisalabad
Since July 2016 to present
I am currently working in Sitara Chemical Industries Limited Faisalabad (SCIL) as an
“Assistant Manager Mechanical” (Project & Maintenance)
I have been working here since July 2016 to present in following categories:
Work as an Assistant Manager Mechanical (Project & Maintenance) (Jul 2019 – Present)
Work as a Mechanical Engineer (Project & Manufacturing) (Jul 2017 – Jun 2019)
Work as a Trainee Engineer FRP (Manufacturing) (Jul 2016 – Jun 2017)
Work as an Internee in Olympia Chemicals Limited (OCL), District Khushab (Jun – Jul 2015)
Industrial Projects (SCIL):
Being working as a “Project Engineer” I have installed following projects:
1- Caustic Manufacturing Plant -Liquid (32%) - UHDENORA Technology – (85 MTON)
2- HCL Production Furnaces (35%) – CHINESE Technology – (50 MTON)
3- R.O Plant (34 M3/hr.)
4- Sodium Hypo-Chlorite (NaOCl) (200 MTON)
5- Soap Noodles Plant (Glycerin Pre-Water Treatment Section) – (100 MTON)
6- CO2 Plant – (50 MTON)
7- Liquid Soda Ash Plant – (20 MTON)
8- Magnesium Sulphate Plant – (10 MTON)
9- Calcium Chloride Plant (77%) – (10 MTON)
10- Preparation and Purification Section of Brine
11- Water Turbines
12- Calcium Hypo Tower
Manufactured Products (SCIL):
Being working as a “Manufacturing Engineer” I have manufactured, fabricated, welded and laminated following different types of products/articles and have handled different materials including; “FRP/GRP (Fiber Glass Reinforced Polyester), SS, MS, Ni, Ti, PP, PVC & PVC+FRP”
In Sitara Chemical Industries, we are manufacturing products mostly with “HAND LAY-UP” method, and a little bit with “Filament Winding” as well as “Pultrusion” method.
1. Storage Tanks (MS, SS) (Vertical and horizontal) Diameter (Φ = 1m to Φ = 6m)
2. Storage Tanks (FRP)(Vertical and Horizontal) of Diameter (Φ = 1m to Φ = 8m)
3. Reactors (FRP)(Baffled and without Baffled) of Diameter (Φ = 1m to Φ = 3m)
4. Transport Tanks (FRP) ellipse shape of Diameter (Φ = 2m)
5. Pipe Lines and Piping (FRP, PP & PVC) of Diameter (DN = 15mm to DN = 500mm)
6. Grid Plates (FRP)
7. Blades of Cooling Tower Fans (FRP)
8. Shell and Tube type Heat Exchanger (MS and SS)
9. Pipe Lines (MS) of Diameter (DN = 25mm to DN = 400mm)
10. Hydrogen Separator (PP & Ni)
11. Chlorine Separator (FRP & Ti)
12. Cooling and Hot Water Lines (FRP & PP)
13. R.O Water Tanks (FRP) and R.O Water Lines (PVC and PP)
14. Anolyte Header (FRP) having Depleted Brine of Dia (Φ = 400 mm with 160 nos. of nozzles)
15. Catholyte Header PP have H2 & 32% Caustic of Dia (OD = 400 mm with 160 nos. of nozzles)
16. Mist-Eliminator (Chlorine Filter) (FRP) of 1’’ mesh size circular body of (DN = 600)
17. Scrubbers and Absorption Towers (PVC & FRP)
18. Hydrogen chloride gas separators (FRP)
19. Blower Casing (FRP)
20. Impellers (FRP) of size 4’’, 6’’ & 8’’ (Open Vanes, Semi-Open Vanes and Closed Vanes)
21. Volute Casing of Centrifugal Pump (FRP) capacity – 33 Ton / hr. & Pressure Head = 4.5 Bar
22. Safety Discs (FRP) of Furnaces
23. Bubble Caps (FRP) of Furnaces
24. Y – Type Strainer Filter (PP) of Sodium Hypo-Chlorite
25. Canopies (FRP) for removal of CO2 gas of HCL and CaCO3 stone reaction pits
26. Covering sheets of storage sheds (FRP) (Plain as well as Corrugated)
27. Strainer Box (FRP) for removal of CaCl2 sludge
28. Flow Channels (FRP)
29. Cut shape baffle plates (FRP)
30. Guard Filter (PP) for regeneration of resin beads used in resin tower for brine purification
31. Stub End Flange and Full Face Flange (FRP) of Dia (DN = 25mm to DN = 500mm) and have been manufactured by “Pressing Mold Technology”
Professional Skills & Expertise:
Being a Professional Engineer, I owned following skills:
Detailed Engineering of pipe lines (Isometric Drawings) (It includes its study, fabrication of pipe lines and installation on sites)
Fabrication Drawings of Storage Tanks & Heat Exchangers (MS, SS, FRP and PP) (It includes its study and detailed fabrication of tanks)
Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) (It includes legends & erecting of plant on site)
CNC BUTT Fusion Machine for welding of joints of PP and HDPE pipes and fittings
Hard Rubber Lining Testing by using Good Burn Spark Tester (To observe rubber leakage on metallic tanks, valves and pipe lines)
Thermoplastic welding (PP and PVC) by using Leister Hot Air TRIAC welding gun
Designing and Fabrication of Molds for manufacturing of FRP storage tanks of diameter
(Φ = 1m to Φ = 8m) (MS mold for shell and cemented mold for dish ends)
Planned routine inspection of used products and newly manufactured items (MS, PP, FRP)
Preparation of Bill of Materials (BOM) (For any type of Project and Maintenance Works)
Cost Estimation of all type of products (FRP, PP, PVC, SS & MS)
SAP Software understanding and its usage for material management. It includes raising PR, clearance of CS & DS of purchased items, clearance of SRN of received items, maintenance notification, issuance of items and store inventory management.
Annual Budget preparation for maintenance and project works
Report writing and MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Power Point)