A computer artist (scientist actually), whose days are spent thinking about crazy ideas and nights are spent to bring those ideas to life. Science is an Art, and I strive to become a better artist.
I am working in insurance industry as an analyst programmer where my responsibilities include:
- Add new features / modify existing features to support insurance business requirements.
- Analyse the feasibility of requirements and perform R&D.
- Perform peer reviews on daily/weekly basis.
- Support implementation team to ensure that all business requirements are fulfilled.
- Spring MVC
- Improved efficiency of development process by adding GIT based source control to support continuous integration.
- Added testing environment to save time to collect feedback from remote team.
- Increased speed of ‘calculation engine’ by 200% and improved design of system with the help of parallelism.
- Increase sale by 150% by deploying the system as a SaaS.
- Ranked #1 employee in November 2016.