Employer: Maypole Pvt Ltd.(Limelight).
Position: Internal Audit Manager
Dated: Aug, 2015 to date
Maypole (Limelight) is a one of rapidly growing “Ladies Apparel” brand having 50 plus Stores all over Pakistan
• Planning and Scheduling all the audits In-city and Out-City
• Preparation and finalization of reports of Both Cash Audit and Stock Audit
• Presenting the Reports to Management to take corrective actions over it
• Verification of Payment Voucher, Expense, Returns, Credit Card Settlement and Discount
• Reviewing all Entries related to Shops Posted in SAP
• Preparing the Ledgers of Franchises and Managing all Receivable balance up to a Planned level.
• Solving any queries in Auditing software if found.
• Ensuring that Shortage found out during audit Recovered fully and properly
• Reviewing & Examining Embroidery, Fabric and other purchases Bills including Quantity, Approved rates & Related Payments.
• Reviewing all the H.O Expenses (Repair & Maintenance, Cargo, Utilities Bills etc.
• Reviewing all the cards of ADDA Work ensuring that payment matched with budgeted & received Quantity and rate is properly approved.
• Extensive Checking of Salaries and Wages both Full time & Contractual Employees.
• Reviewing and tracking of all article from cutting to Dispatching of a product which includes (Cutting, Stitching, Pressing, Tarapai, Clipping, Finishing & Dispatching) both Quantitatively & Financially
• Identifying weaknesses in internal control system and suggesting recommendations for improvement.
I started working here as assistant internal auditor and know all areas of the company