Dynamic and motivated professional holding Engineering degree and seven (7) years of experience with a proven record of projects management from concept to completion and post operations support. Possess hands-on expertise to manage and deliver multiple projects within budgeted values with no compromise on productivity. Adaptable and transformational leader with an ability to work independently, creating effective line of action, team methodologies, and developing strategies & procedure to make projects successful and result oriented.
1. Auto-Fare Collection and Bus Scheduling System (AFC-BSS) for Lahore Feeder Routes
Lahore, Pakistan — Nov, 2016 – Present
- Planned, implemented, and running smooth operations of proven globally deployed state of the art AFC-BSS for Feeder Routes in Lahore for 14 routes and 200 buses fleet subject to expand in next phases.
- Integration of Feeder Routes system with Metro Bus system.
2. Rapid Bus Transit System - GPON Deployment & Maintenance, Punjab Metro Bus
Lahore, Pakistan — Jun 2013 – Present
- Successfully deployed GPON (DASAN Networks) on Metro Bus corridor in Lahore for CCTV and E-Ticketing Traffic of 35 sites.
- OSP operations: ODN designing, leading OSP team for physical connectivity, Installation of Station equipment including ODFs, optical switches, ONTs, splitters, patch cords etc.
- ISP Operations: Configuration of OLTs and ONTs, traffic profiling, EMS, Integration of GPON with core network for video and e-ticketing traffic.
3. Analyzed and developed cross verification methods to check integrity of financial reports data for Multan Metro Bus project.
4. Multi-Service Access Node provisioning for optical uplink to POTS for multi-services (data plus voice)
5. Metro Ethernet Project for PTCL, services for power and fiber works.
6. Managed Services on PTCL wireless setup on remote sites/banks.
7. NOC Setup for PTCL in ISB, LHR, and KHI.
8. Managed networks and security systems.
1. Lahore Metro Bus System: Successful O&M of networks including datacenter setup, core network, GPON based optical fiber network, stations data cabins, and VPNs.
2. Lahore Feeder Routes: Developed, Implemented and Managing IT based Punjab Government’s project of Auto Fare Collection and Bus Scheduling System (AFC-BSS).
- Trained and built networks field force for routine and scheduled maintenance of optical fiber and LAN network.
- Successfully completed GPON rehab activity to boost fiber network efficiency. Saved monthly penalization (PKR 0.7M) on networks and hardware downtime.
- Successful integration of Metro Bus and Feeder Routes for complex fare policies and intra-transfers.
- Developed scenarios and proposed multiple financial segregation reports of ridership and revenue data.
- Advanced troubleshooting and identification of bugs on BRTS system for both projects. Identified and addressed 50+ bugs in system i.e. scheduling, fare policy, transfer policies, vehicle tracking, devices software etc.
- Achieved monthly targets of service level agreement (SLA) throughout the tenure, about 1M per month.
- Planning of new routes and measurement of distances using advance Google Maps.
- Proposed and configured VPNs to ensure secure transactions and robust data communications.
- Optimization of network nodes including OLTs, ONTs and stations network. Periodic surveys for improvements and rehabilitation of fiber optic network.
- Installation and commissioning of hardware for AFC-BSS on the fleet of 200 buses.
- Coordination with client to ensure SLA fulfillment, change requests, new stops/routes addition, financial reports, tracking system troubleshooting etc.
- Research & development and proposals to principal for further improvements of system for client’s change requests, hardware issues, system reports and fare calculation systems.
- Development of monthly reports for monitoring of buses, schedules, and ridership.
- Technical consultancy, feasibility, and preparation of proposals of telecom, networks, IT, IP-telephony, media convertors and power for various clients; 100+ proposals.
- Designing, consultation, demonstration, and negotiation of technical proposals and solutions with clients.
- Negotiation with principal/vendor for best possible solution within customer’s budgeted amount.
- Acquired partnership form Sophos (IT Security Company) for technical proposals of networks security.
- Co-designed MPLS-TP network (Loop Telecom) for an ISP and for Safe City Project.
- Preparation of proposal, execution of work, installation of ISP/OSP equipment, OLT and ONT configurations on Lahore Metro Bus corridor.
- Delivered services of fiber and power works as subcontractor on PTCL Metro Ethernet project.
- Supervised and worked to deliver managed services to PTCL for wireless setup on remote sites/banks.
- Prepared BOQs as per floor plan and delivery of services to clients. Installed and commissioned products and services including Cisco IP phones, switches, PCs, fiber splicing, and LAN setup.
- Proposed and delivered AIO PCs, displays, wireless APs to PTCL for new NOC setup in ISB, LHR, and KHI.
- Installed and commissioned centralized management system of CCTV, LAN, WLAN, Fire Alarm System for a pharma industry.
- Technical analysis, solution designing, BOQ preparation, RFP/tenders/clients’ proposals.
- GPON-FTTH (DASAN Networks), all ISP/OSP related operations.
- Provisioning and Installation of Networks (Routers, Switches, Firewalls), LAN, WLAN, Surveillance Solutions, Optical Fiber Equipment, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Fiber Media Converters etc.
- Supervision of running projects/operations, after sales support.
- Provisioning acceptance tests after successful project delivery.