I’m energetic, ambitious and Professional Accountant looking for a secure position in Accounting and Finance department to utilize my current analytical skills, knowledge & experience and also help to further develop these skills in a practical and fast-paced environment.
My eventual career goal is to assume responsibility for the analysis and implementation of all financial data an actively contribute to the overall success of business I work for
â€¢Maintain accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts defining accounting policies and procedures.â€¢Prepare monthly financial statements and present them to management to review the companyâ€™s financial performance.â€¢Prepare weekly management reports (sales, receivable, inventory and payables).â€¢Prepare aging analysis reports to identify non-payments and report to respective sales managers to ensure on timely recoveryâ€¢Prepare Bank reconciliations â€“ monthlyâ€¢Reconciliations of customer and vendor balance and respond to queries if foundâ€¢Follow up for the overdue paymentsâ€¢Verify invoices received from suppliers and set them up for payment.â€¢Timely deduction of withholding tax from partiesâ€¢Filing of monthly withholding statements and sales tax returns of Companyâ€¢Conduct and supervise monthly stock counts and report to managementâ€¢Import Documentationâ€¢Coordinate and complete annual auditsâ€¢Review vouchers prepared by subordinates for accuracy, completeness and conformance to policyâ€¢Review all outputs from the payroll sheets, initiate corrections or adjustments accordingly for final submissionâ€¢Managing company bank transaction by keeping record of daily bank balances.
Global pharmaceutical is one of the largest growing nationwide company in Pharmaceutical industry. It has been working in Pakistan for the last 18 years. Here at Global Pharmaceuticals I was responsible for:
• Monthly preparation of branches Reconciliation.
• Physical verification of inventory received and regular audit on weekly basis of Inventory stores.
• Verification of invoices & payments according to agreed contract and terms.
• Verification of branches Petty cash expenses at the end of each month.
• Verification of Debit and credit note to suppliers and customers/branches.
• New product and inventory code opening in SAP Master Data.
• Approval of sale’s order, inventory transfers and A/R invoices to branches, institutions and third parties.
• Verification of new hiring, Promotions, Resignations and final settlement of employees (H.O, Factory, Marketing sales team and Branches).
• Verification of salaries of H.O, Factory and Branches.
• Verification of (EOBI), Social Security, PF, Income Tax and Mess deductions from salaries.