I am a persistence and patience problem solver, as well as Cooperative and Knowledge Sharing Person. As a highly self-motivated and attention to details person, I am very hard working and honest to his profession. I have an ability to work independently and as a part of a team. I have an aptitude too efficiently and quickly understandings of new assignments.
• Service management tools (service now, service desk, Jira)
• CRM Tools: Oracle Siebel Communication 8.1, IBM Maximo.
• Understanding of ITIL methodologies with their lifecycles (ITIL Certified)
• Software and Hardware installation, troubleshooting and supporting.
• Data recovery and backup tools (Data Rescue PC3, Recuva, 7 Data Backup Recovery)
• Platforms: Windows XP/98, 7, 8.1, windows 10, Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu)
• Mobile Configuration Tools: (Smart Switch, Kies3, Pc Suite, Side sync, Wonder share MobiTrans)
• Remote access Tools :( Any Desk, VNC viewer/server, Team Viewer, Windows Remote Desktop)
• Supporting Virtual Machines/Servers (VMware, Virtual Box)
• FTP Tools: (FileZilla, Cyber duck)
• Development Tools: Visual Studio 2015, SQL server management Studio 2012, Firefox Developers Edition, Adobe Dream viewer Cs6, Packet Tracer, Notepad ++.Office 2016
• Cisco Certified Network Associates (Routing and Switching)
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer (Windows Server 2012 R2)
• NDG Linux Essentials (CentOS)
• Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE)
• Install and configure computers with operating systems and the necessary software at the client’s site.
• Maintained and upgrade computer software, hardware, office telephones at the client’s site.
• Installation and up gradation of Ant viruses at the client’s site.
• Migration of data from desktop and laptop at the client’s site.
• Isolation of Operating System issues at client’s site.
• Joining the Computers to the domain at the client’s site.
• IT Asset and Inventory Management at the client site.
• Create/Delete and manage users in Active Directory at clients site
• Printers installation & troubleshooting issues at client’s site.
• Removable devices management for Users at client’s site.
• Setup multiple platforms (Windows 7, 8.1 and 10) at the client’s site
• Configure Email in email clients e.g. Outlook, Thunderbird and troubleshoot issues at the client site.
• Archiving and Restoration of emails at the client site.
• Worked on troubleshooting issues and coordination with suppliers for hardware and software at
• Software and Hardware installation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Connecting remotely to business partners computers to resolve issues.
• Install and configure computer systems, printers.
• Monitor and maintain computer systems
• Set up new user mail accounts;
• Configure user rights for various applications;
• Troubleshoot the system & network problems & diagnose and solve hardware/software faults.
• Replace parts as required;
• Provide support, including procedural, documentation;
• Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
• Test and evaluate new technology.
RESPONSIBILITIES AS AN INTERNEE
• Development and improvement to existing solutions
• Assist in the estimation of tasks and identify obstacles
• Work with software team, coordinate with clients for development of new features, and resolve issues.
• Implement and ensure company data protection policies
• Learned about NGN (Next Generation Network).
• Visited the NGN& learned about the parameters of NGN Switching.
• Studied the function of Transmission and characteristics of Fiber to the Home Methodologies.
• Worked on Oracle Seibel Communication 8.1 CRM
• Understand the knowledge about the IBM Maximo CRM