Highly competent, solution focused CCNA,CCNP, MCP and MCSA certified professional with 12 plus years’ experience in planning, organizing, controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations, infrastructure maintenance, configuration and troubleshooting. Adept at acting in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy. Intuitive devisor having diverse experience for working in various cross domains like entertainment, real-estate, hospitality, ICT, public sector & logistics.
<p>Working as <strong><em>“Project Manager”, Job Location- Algiers-Algeria</em></strong>, </p>
<li>Being a Project Manager responsible to build the PKI’s data center with Ascertia Digital Signing solutions and National Root CA of Algeria’s Govt with a period six months contract.</li>
<li>Excellently designed and delivered the data centers including the Dell (Power Edge 440) Servers with failover, Fortigate Firewalls with failovers to protect external threats, Sophos firewall solution for internal threat, Dell EMC SAN Storages, Dell EMC unity 300 and Dell EMC data domain.</li>
<li> Efficiently delivered the Disaster Sites including the Dell Servers and Dell SAN storage and backup solution with Firewalls.</li>
<li>Implemented the Microsoft Hypervisor for Virtualization, Active Directory domain service, System Center for monitoring, Symantec Endpoint for protection and Fortinet WAF solution for Applications load balancing.</li>
<li>Responsible for High- and Low-level design document, coordination with client and vendors for meeting the timelines.</li>
<li>Proficiently managed the Tier 2, Tier 3 operations for trouble free and well-ordered streaming solutions through logging systems like Elastic search, Splunk & Slack. Managing the systems and cloud networks through automated tools like New Relic, Icinga, Nagios, RTG & Cedexis; managing the Amazon AWS services (VPC Peering, Firewall, EC2, S3 & EBS Storages).</li>
<li>Skillfully managed and tracking the video analytics for broadcasting by Youbora (playback errors, plays per sec, in stream failures). Managing the client’s data through Salesforce and handling the micro service through Mesos with important stakeholder like Gigya, Tract, SMS Gateways, Firebase & Aspera Cloud.</li>
<li>Efficiently administered the IT Operations in data center and computer host systems including hardware, software and equipment such as UPS (uninterrupted power system). </li>
<li>Expertly supported the IT operations in head office, regional offices, UAE and Bangladesh offices. Supported the network infrastructure including Cisco (2950, 2960, 4900), Mikrotik<span lang="PT"> (RB700), Juniper Srx (30x) & Ruckus AP (R710/R1200).</span></li>
<li>Adeptly oversaw the network support including Switching (Vlan, VTP, STP, EC, HSRP Port Securities), Routing (Static, OSPF, IP Tunneling, VPN, IOS upgrade) and Failover multiple ISP’s (Mikrotik) and Load Balancing (Mangle, NAT).</li>
<li>Periodically secured the users & data by managing the Microsoft Windows Server (2008/2012/2016) with domain controller, child domains, group polices & securities, user rights and space quota management. Managed the Kaspersky Security solution for known and unknown security threats like Ransomware, Trojans and Worms.</li>
<p><strong><em>Major Achievements & Projects:</em></strong></p>
<li>Successfully installed the Juniper Srx (300 & 345) firewalls in head office and remote offices by replacing the freeware firewall solution with key features VPN, Virtual Routes, MAC filters, UAC, IPS/IDS, APP control, UTM and Anti-Spam.</li>
<li>Designed and brought in operation in 05 new regional offices along with Lahore office with 500-Nodes.</li>
<p>Excellently managed the IT operations in 45-branches, Call Center and Data Center having the budget of more than 10-million.</p>
<p>Supervised the 24x7 IT Operations including remote and onsite support, Web ordering integration with android and IOS, Home delivery system, Kitchen delivery system, Point of sale systems, Driver through system and surveillance system.</p>
<p>Designed and developed the IT infrastructure with MPLS & Layer-3 with end to end fiber and wireless connectivity in 20-new outlets in Punjab & KPK regions with well-equipped IT Infrastructure.</p>
<p>Arranged the new SLA’s for POS, UPS, ISP, CCTV. Managed the appraisal, performance evaluations and trainings of IT teams.</p>
<p>Effectually managed NMS for live monitoring of all branches and CCTV systems. Installed Microsoft Windows Active Directory, Exchange Server, MDaemon Email Services, DHCP, WSUS, FTP and VPN services for branches’ connectivity over internet.</p>
<p>÷ Managed MPLS, VLANs, Static Routing, OSPF, IP Tunnels, IP Sla, load balancing and failover by introducing routers in branch.</p>
<p><strong><em>Major Achievements & Projects:</em></strong></p>
<p>Successfully migrated KFC-call center’s voice and data traffic at Ufone’s call center with minimum downtime.</p>
<p>Successfully installed the new ERP solution developed by Sidat Hyder in 45- outlets, call centers and datacenters</p>
<p>Successfully installed the home delivery application & Online Ordering with advanced customized features.</p>
<p>Successfully deployed RIMS by Punjab Revenue Authority in KFC for online sales tax collection.</p>
+ Assigned to support the Cisco ISE (AAA, PAP/CHAP, VPN, Client Provisioning &
Postures Policies, BYOD, MS Active Directory connectivity).
+ First level Support for Data Center, SAP HANA, ASA, UCS Manager, UCS Director.
+ Provided first and second level IT Technical and sales support in USA, EMEA and
UAE region for said cisco product line.
+ Assigned to review the High-Level Design Document for ISE and UCS hardware.
+ Technical support in the deployment phase issues of (ISE, ASA, WLC and Cisco
Unified Data Center Solutions).
+ Provided POC, BOM preparation and Review meetings through WebEx.
+ Tech Support on Cisco live forums https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa
• Installed and managed Local Area Networks in 32-Ministries of Pakistan for connectivity of SAP, active Directory and Security appliances.
• Managed networking devices and infrastructure across the nationwide including Data Center, Switches, Routers and Firewalls.
• Installed and Managed HP and IBM servers.
• Configured Vlans, Port Securities, Radius, STP, Rstp, and Inter Vlan routing.
• Configured static routing and dynamic routing with predefined ISMS Policies.
• Installed and configured Microsoft windows Server 2003, and server 2008.
• Configured active directory, group security policies, domain Security Policies and user Rights.
• Configured permissions, quota management, NAS drive and Windows Terminal Services.
• Configured DHCP, DNS,IIS, FTP, WDS, and Network Printers sharing and File sharing.
• Configured Symantec antivirus server with Packages Deployment.
• Ensured successful replication between various servers in different locations.
• Configured WSUS, user’s synchronization and packages deployment.
• Configured squid proxy, user creation and web filtration through webmin.
• Managed the www.pifra.gov.pk by using web tool (Dreamweaver).
• Desktop support of win XP, win Vista, win 7, win 8
• Configured system Images, system restore, raid and data recoveries.
• Managed the Bio Metric System and CCTV Security System.
• Installed the SAP-Client at workstations and domain computers.
• Documented all server and network problems and other unusual events in detail.
• Diagnosed system hardware and software problems using advanced root-cause analysis.
• Met frequently with potential clients to sell various IT services.
• Maintained customer base and regional accounts specifically in Gujranwala.
• Prepared and delivers software presentation and articulately imparted to customers.
• Grasped diverse business needs of customers and offers exact solutions.
• Advised and guided customers concerning software features and their usage in different contexts.
• Managed windows server 2003 and windows server 2008 (workgroup model and domain based).
• Managed user accounts and assigned share & security level permissions.
• Installed and maintained network and also configure the peripherals, cabling and equipment’s accordingly as per the requirement.
• Maintained the Backups of network, hardware, software, files on a regular basis accordingly as per the company policies.
• Followed up after sales and performs daily routine administrative procedures.
• Delivered high quality service by developing in-depth knowledge about technical specifications and company’s process and systems; then documents them.
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2007 and any other authorized desktop applications.
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
• Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
• Performs remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
• Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards.
• Performs work in compliance within specified warranty requirements.