Highly competent, solution focused CCNA,CCNP, MCP and MCSA certified professional with 12 plus years’ experience in planning, organizing, controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations, infrastructure maintenance, configuration and troubleshooting. Adept at acting in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy. Intuitive devisor having diverse experience for working in various cross domains like entertainment, real-estate, hospitality, ICT, public sector & logistics.
Proficiently managing the Tier 2, Tier 3 support for trouble free and well-ordered streaming solutions through logging systems (Elastic search, Splunk, Slack). Managing the systems and cloud networks through automated tools (New Relic, Icinga, Nagios) and (PRTG, Cedexis).
Managing the Amazon AWS services (VPC Peering, Firewall, EC2, S3, EBS Storages) Skillfully managing and tracking the video analytics for broadcasting by Youbora (Playback Errors/ Plays Per Sec/Instream Failures/Buffer Ratios).
Managing the client’s data through Salesforce and handling the micro service with important stakeholder (Gigya, Tract, SMS Gateways, Firebase, and Aspera Cloud).
Monitoring the micro services through Mesos Marathon Efficiently administering the billing services with telco operators (Visa, Etisalat, Orange, STC, Jazz, and Telenor). Managing data center and computer host systems including hardware, software and equipment such as air-conditioning system, UPS (uninterrupted power system) and fire protection system
Expertly supported the IT operations & team in head office, regional offices, UAE and Bangladesh office. Supported the network infrastructure including Cisco (2950, 2960, 4900), Mikrotik (RB700), Juniper Srx (30x), Ruckus AP (R710/R1200).
Adeptly oversaw the Network Support including Switching (Vlan, VTP, STP, Ethernet Channel, HSRP Port Securities), Routing (Static, OSPF, IP Tunneling, VPN, IOS upgrade) and dealing with multiple ISP.
Periodically secured the users & data by managing the Microsoft Windows Server (2008/2012/2016) with domain controller, child domain, groups polices and securities, user rights and space quota management. Managed the Kaspersky Security solution for known and unknown security threats (Ransomware/ Trojans/Worms)
Actively managed the different roles like DHCP Pools, DNS, FTP servers, Print Services, Windows Licenses, IIS & WSUS for windows latest day to day updates. Managed the servers HP (DL380/G5-G6), Dell Power Edge (R710/R720) with hardware- based RAID, VMware WS, Esxi, failover and backups. Managed call center with more the 70-nodes with failover voice circuits
Excellently managed IT operations having budget of more than 10-millions with 24x7 IT technical support including POS, power solution, driver through systems; networks & CCTV in 45- restaurants, call center, data center and regional offices.
Skillfully designed the new IT infrastructure with MPLS & Layer-3, driver through technologies, CCTV and power backup solutions in 20 -new outlets in region. Installed the latest hardware by replacing the Pentium-V machines and managed Network switches, Cisco Routers and CCTV solution; arranged the new SLA’s for POS, UPS, ISP and CCTV support.
Effectually managed NMS (Solar Wind) for live monitoring of all branches and CCTV systems. Installed Microsoft windows Active Directory, group polices with key roles DHCP, WSUS, FTP, VPN services for branches’ connectivity over internet.
Managed MPLS, VLANs, Static Routing, OSPF, IP Tunnels, IP Sla, load balancing & failover by introducing routers in branch. Supported day to day database operations including new menus, new deals, pricing, inventory, DB backups, DB recoveries & user’s permissions. Designed and shifted new office and data center with 100+ nodes and managed the appraisal, performance evaluations and trainings of IT teams
+ Assigned to support the Cisco ISE (AAA, PAP/CHAP, VPN, Client Provisioning &
Postures Policies, BYOD, MS Active Directory connectivity).
+ First level Support for Data Center, SAP HANA, ASA, UCS Manager, UCS Director.
+ Provided first and second level IT Technical and sales support in USA, EMEA and
UAE region for said cisco product line.
+ Assigned to review the High-Level Design Document for ISE and UCS hardware.
+ Technical support in the deployment phase issues of (ISE, ASA, WLC and Cisco
Unified Data Center Solutions).
+ Provided POC, BOM preparation and Review meetings through WebEx.
+ Tech Support on Cisco live forums https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa
• Installed and managed Local Area Networks in 32-Ministries of Pakistan for connectivity of SAP, active Directory and Security appliances.
• Managed networking devices and infrastructure across the nationwide including Data Center, Switches, Routers and Firewalls.
• Installed and Managed HP and IBM servers.
• Configured Vlans, Port Securities, Radius, STP, Rstp, and Inter Vlan routing.
• Configured static routing and dynamic routing with predefined ISMS Policies.
• Installed and configured Microsoft windows Server 2003, and server 2008.
• Configured active directory, group security policies, domain Security Policies and user Rights.
• Configured permissions, quota management, NAS drive and Windows Terminal Services.
• Configured DHCP, DNS,IIS, FTP, WDS, and Network Printers sharing and File sharing.
• Configured Symantec antivirus server with Packages Deployment.
• Ensured successful replication between various servers in different locations.
• Configured WSUS, user’s synchronization and packages deployment.
• Configured squid proxy, user creation and web filtration through webmin.
• Managed the www.pifra.gov.pk by using web tool (Dreamweaver).
• Desktop support of win XP, win Vista, win 7, win 8
• Configured system Images, system restore, raid and data recoveries.
• Managed the Bio Metric System and CCTV Security System.
• Installed the SAP-Client at workstations and domain computers.
• Documented all server and network problems and other unusual events in detail.
• Diagnosed system hardware and software problems using advanced root-cause analysis.
• Met frequently with potential clients to sell various IT services.
• Maintained customer base and regional accounts specifically in Gujranwala.
• Prepared and delivers software presentation and articulately imparted to customers.
• Grasped diverse business needs of customers and offers exact solutions.
• Advised and guided customers concerning software features and their usage in different contexts.
• Managed windows server 2003 and windows server 2008 (workgroup model and domain based).
• Managed user accounts and assigned share & security level permissions.
• Installed and maintained network and also configure the peripherals, cabling and equipment’s accordingly as per the requirement.
• Maintained the Backups of network, hardware, software, files on a regular basis accordingly as per the company policies.
• Followed up after sales and performs daily routine administrative procedures.
• Delivered high quality service by developing in-depth knowledge about technical specifications and company’s process and systems; then documents them.
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2007 and any other authorized desktop applications.
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
• Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
• Performs remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
• Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards.
• Performs work in compliance within specified warranty requirements.