I have completed 3.5 years MBA equivalent to M.Phil (human resource management) with CG PA of 3.57 out of 4.00 (78.50%) in academic session 2010-2014. I have been working as Master Trainer in imparting, designing training contents in Equality For All Organisation. At present, I worked as Senior Recruitment Officer in well reputed University of Management & Technology, Lahore. Currently working with Style textiles as Sr.Hr&Admin Associate; striving for the best fit job that will excel my skills
Working as a Team Lead supervising all HR operations in the facility
Working as an HR OFFICER dealing mainly recruitment cycle, also handling leaven management, attendance, employee loans, payroll services and any other services according to HR NEEDS.
• Managing CVs data bank and File Management & Record Keeping
• Bio metric Enrollments
• Preparation of Appointment, Confirmation/Extension letters
• Completion of joining formalities
• Issuance of HR forms.
• Preparation of monthly attendance.
• Preparation of monthly over time.
• Issuance of Cards (Health Cards, Employee cards & PESSI cards etc.)
• Preparation of routine reports (Master Data, Health enrollment, Life enrollment)
• Liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs
• supervising and monitoring progress made via training programs or schemes
• Ensuring employees receive statutory required training
• Designing and assessing training programs.
Duties and Responsibilities under my first job:
• Dealing with Public, admissions
• Handling Parent’s Complaints, Fixation & Solution Of Issues On The Spot
• Strong follow up & Communication With Colleagues and staff , Update Information In system
• Team Management, Training & Development and supervision of subordinates .