I am a highly creative and inquisitive Senior Character Animator offers broad range of expertise in use sequential images to produce the illusion of movement and create films for websites, commercials and films. Skilled in producing designs and presenting them to clients, negotiating contracts, using computer animation software, finding new job opportunities, and supporting the production team. Possess high level creativity, artistic talent, software proficiency, teamwork, networking and communication. Highly effective communicator and team leader with proven ability to build long-term relationships with internal and external customers by establishing a high level of confidence and trust. Excellent time management skills with recognized aptitude to work accurately and quickly prioritize, coordinate and consolidate tasks.
My key skills include Character Animation, Motion Capture, Character Rigging, Tracking, Layouting, Computer Technology, Design Solutions, Layout Alterations, Problem Solving, Communication Skills and Microsoft Office.
I am currently engaged with Burak19 Technology Solution, as a Senior Character Animator & Technical Artist, where I maintain original ideas for various fames and design characters and monitor productions and maintain high level of quality for all animations. Create and mentor illustrators, artists and developers on creating animation content. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
• Act as a technical art expert, handle all aspects of technical direction from producing prototypes, defining processes, writing tools, and sharing knowledge.
• Maintain original ideas for various fames and design characters and monitor productions and maintain high level of quality for all animations.
• Develop high quality character animations for various clients as well as coordinate with team members to design new features for content.
• Delegate and manage various aspects of projects to maintain quality, consistency and schedule.
• Create and mentor illustrators, artists and developers on creating animation content.
• Offering technical assistance to the art team in day-by-day production issues.
• Delivered assistance to training to junior animators and administered completion of animation projects and provided support to high production.
• Provided feedback during pre-production process with scripts and planning of 3D elements.
• Animated and Created high quality character models for commercial advertising on TV.
• Created cinematic animations for demo and marketing purposes.
• Created and managed high quality key-framed animations; maintained and cleaned motion captured data for main characters
• Helped develop tools and techniques to improve production and pipeline of animations.
• Managed projects, ensuring that all deadlines and expectations were met.
• Mentored lower level animators with critiques and tips on processes.
• Collaborated on narrative, then produced character designs, storyboards, 2D animatic, and final 2D animation
• Worked with production and supervisor team to understand and manage schedules and shot deadlines.
• Designed and production of marketing materials, including video, print, and digital.
• Designed one of two 3D character models and multiple 3D prop models.
• Produced segments for Unicorn Black including shooting, booking guests, script writing and graphics.
• Add animation effects including emotions, mood, behaviors, movements, personalities and attitudes to character objects.
• Assisted in integrating animations to develop compelling and consistent narrative sequence.
• Created appealing character animations according to project design requirements.
• Worked with Lead Animator to develop look and feel of character movements.