A highly motivated Computer Network Engineer experienced who is able to provide a full technical support to the company. Ambitious and looking forward to playing a key role in Information Technology Department.
An experience of Systems & Network administration and all kind of PCs, Laptops & Printers Maintenance as well as IT/System Support IT Infrastructure such as Operating systems, Routers, Servers, Switches can be utilized to manage workable IT Solutions.Troubleshooting Skills to ensure the Availability & Smooth running of Network & Server Infrastructure.
I am strong in communication, leadership, listening, and presentation skills, a proactive approach to problem-solving, ability to work closely with customers often in joint client / consulting teams also I have the ability to perform under pressure, deliver to challenging timescales, ability to handle confidential information, attention to details and I can interact with all levels of staff including senior management.
Project: Smart Reminder And Notifier.
An application that automatically adds and remind the user about the message.
Group Messaging, Birthday Wishes.
Project: 3D Road Mapping.
An application that detects & report the road anomaly to the User.
• Actively Participated in Pre & Post DT
• Responsible for analytical Worst Cell performing, Neighbors Audit, Cluster maintenance & Performance and VIP Complaint
• Daily network performance monitoring and identify system performance degradation (CSSR, HSR, CDR) and give Hard & Soft changes recommendation to solve.
• Monitoring assigned Cluster CS KPIs, PS KPIs, SHO & IRAT KPIs
• Expertise in 3G Reporting, Post Processing & Analyzing.
• Analysis of drive test logs to check Coverage, Pilot Pollution, CQI, RLC Throughput, Served Rate & Scheduled rate for HSDPA, Check IRAT.
• Drive test analyzing, date post processing on 3G/2G also.
• Performing the MOS testing using the Terratec.
• Monitoring of CPICH RSCP and Ec/No of serving cell in 3G
• To verify 2G to 3G & 3G to 2G cell reselection and Handovers
• Conducting Data Throughput Test such as GPRS/EDGE,HSDPA, HSUPA, etc
• Drive test analyzing, date post processing and MOS testing on Terratec
• Making cluster DT reports on MapInfo Professional 11.0
• Network performance optimization using tools such as TEMS Investigation 15.3
• Analysis of RF interference, Call drops, Handover failures, and TCH assignment success rate etc.
• Site Auditing for existing sites to verify site database and cell design criteria’s (checking Azimuths, Mechanical tilts, Electrical tilts, and panoramic views, etc.)
• Able to solve installation and servicing problems of RF and microwave equipment.
• Hands-on experience and training on state-of-the-art facilities.
• Self-learning via theoretical study and experimental exercises.
• Exercises using components, devices and microwave circuits corresponding to those used in real industrial world, providing an ideal base for understanding theory
• Variation of circuit parameters controlled manually or via computer for an inductive learning method
• Insertion of faults into circuits and troubleshooting methods.
These are the kits/devices which using during the internship program.
*Hands-on experience on Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) of different frequencies.
*Hands on experience on Antenna Technology / Antenna measurement technology using LD Didactic GmbH & Cassy Lab.
*Hands on experience on COM3LAB - Multimedia: Transmission - Reception Technology using LD Didactic GmbH.
*Hands on experience on Microwave technology / Waveguide technology using LD Didactic GmbH.
*Hands on experience on Transmission Technology/Pulse code modulation (PCM) using LD Didactic GmbH.
*Hands on experience on Microwave Trainer perform these experiment.
1_Basics of frequency and wavelength.
2_measuring of voltage standing wave ratio.
3_measuring of microwave power.
5_measurement of impedance.
8_sereies and shunt tees.