To make a position for myself in the competitive corporate world and contribute to achieving the goals on both professional and personal level. To work in an environment that challenges me to improve and constantly thrive for perfection in all the tasks allotted to me.
Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
Prepare Tender Documents and invite NIT.
Prepare BOQ according to Schedule Book.
Prepare and check estimates.
Budgeting and costing of projects.
Prepare or present public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions.
Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at the project site.
Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
Maintain project database by writing computer programs, entering data, and completing backups.
Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress, inspecting a construction site, and verifying calculations and placements.
â€¢ Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans, conferring with management.
â€¢ Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements assigning persons to phases and
elements, reviewing bids from contractors.
â€¢ Coordinates with all project related person on day-to-day progress of work activities, procurement and operations
to ensure timely completion of the project.
â€¢ Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, resolving problems
â€¢ Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
â€¢ Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
â€¢ Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
â€¢ Minimize non-recoverable and risk management issues of the company.
â€¢ Organize field work and assign technicians and staff specialists to tasks.
â€¢ Provide full support as required by the Management and PMT for all projects.
• Prepared method statements, plans and requisite cost estimates.
• Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities.
• Issue Internal NCR or Site Observation.
• Review Method Statement approval or comments of the Engineer and take action.
• Setting out the works in accordance with the drawings and specification.
• Assuring the acceptable quality of materials, processes, and workmanship in the project work
• Responsible for supervision of entire infrastructure activities that is sewerage and water supply.
• Checking materials and work in progress for compliance with the specified requirements.
• Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Management System
• Preparing record drawings, technical reports, site diary.
• Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
• Work as Site Engineer under the Supervision of General Manager.
• Issue job instruction to Surveyor & Supervisor of Project.
• Job includes reviewing the Layout, Leveling, Site drawings according to Design/Tender/Contract drawings and
specification in compliance with standards and codes of respective disciplines.
• Supervision of entire project including bar bending schedule, reinforcement, shuttering, concreting of Building.
• Maintaining the quality of work under specification design& Tender.
• Project Co-ordination with clients as well as Material Supplier Dealers.