ACCA Affiliate, Bachelor in Commerce
"I am writing to introduce myself and to enquire about opportunities to work in your Organization. I have taken the liberty of enclosing my CV in the hope that my skills and abilities match an opening you have.
I am currently working in ALPHA TELECOME (Callem Middle East) Co (Ltd) a Leading Distributer of Zain Group as an Accountant since February 2015. I am an ACCA Affiliate and Bachelor in Commerce. I have good Communication and Interpersonal Skills, and have worked on ERP, Business Object.
ACCA is a Certification of Professional Accountancy with a Global Demand. It is a balanced qualification with a comprehensive coverage of core Business and Financial skills. It focuses on all the key skills a Finance Professional should have, such as Audit and Assurance, Advanced Financial Management, Corporate Financial Reporting, Strategic Business Management and Decision Making skills, Financial Analysis, Performance Management, Management Accounting and Taxation. Highest standards of Ethics, Governance and Professionalism lie at the heart of the ACCA Qualification.
The three years Practical Experience Requirement is a range of Technical, Management and Personal skills, providing a framework to ensure the development of skills, attitudeand behavior that a Chartered Certified Accountant should possess. It sets Performance Objectives that are not only based on Tasks related to Accounting, Finance, Audit and Assurance but also places a strong focus on Professionalism, Ethics, Governance and Personal Effectiveness.
So, as an ACCA Affiliate, I Hope my skills will prove of worth for your organization. My Resume is enclosed for your kind Perusal.
I hope that you will review my job application and consider me for the competitive position. I can be reached anytime via my cell phone/ email.
Thank you for your time & consideration.
ALPHA TELECOME is a Leading Distributer of Zain Having 36 Zain FBOs Overall KSA. I am Working Here as an Accountant in Head Office Riyadh Handling 36 Zain FBOs with One Regional Account Having Complete Knowledge How to manage FBOs (Shops) and also Assist Regional Accountant Dilly Follow Dilly & Receivable Reconciliations
• Manage Receivables Daily Follow Up
• Receivable Reconciliations With Cash Received and Bank Statement
• Provide assistance to Finance Manager in preparation of monthly budget.
• Review reports prepared by subordinate summarizing the business financial position in arrears of income, expenses, capital expenses and cash flows of the company.
• Monitor the level of inventory to ensure that purchases are only made of need and reduced the holding cost.
• Provides administrative support to managers and the general office.
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with IAS & IFRS and compliance to internal policies.
• Prepares consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyzes trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
• Prepares & assist financial and business analysis in areas such as financial and expenses performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments.
• Prepares reports such as Quarterly SOFP, SOP&L & SOCF Fluctuation Analysis & Reconciliations, and monthly expense variance analysis.
• Assist in the preparation of other reports like, Financial and Profitability Analysis on requested basis by management.
• Assist with annual external audit, as well as in preparing assigned schedules for the annual and interim audit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carrying Assurance engagement from Planning to Executionand final Conclusion stage including effective planning based on understanding of the client, Assessment of business and related Audit risks, Determining appropriate audit strategy and approach to get sufficient & appropriate audit evidences to expressopinion.
• Frequent liaison between clients, engagement manager & partner and communication of relevant audit matters to responsible personnel in order to deliver engagement expectations.
• Effective planning and coordination of assignments to meet stringent deadlines and quality standards.
• Assessment of internal controls system and reporting of deficiencies identified along with the recommendations for appropriate improvements.
• Assisting clients in preparation of financial statements in accordance with applicable financial reporting framework including compliance with IAS & IFRS’s and other regulations.
• Ensuring own continuous professional development to adequate & up-to-date standards.
• Directing and supervising the work of associated team members.
• Established as a diligent team member to be directed to key assignments.
• ‘High Performer Award’ for consistently outperforming in all delegated assignments.
• Achieved an appreciation certificate by an external client for ‘Excellent Customer Services’.
• Contributed a key role in ameliorating the Management Letter to accomplish the engagement expectations.
Clientele & Projects:
• Manufacturing –VOLTA Energy Group, HattarWoollenMills (Pvt.) Ltd.
• Financial Services – AA Exchange Pvt. Ltd.
• Construction – Railway Constructions Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd.
• Retailing – Honda Classic, Oil Indus (Pvt.) Ltd, HattarWoollen Mills (Pvt.) Ltd.
• Hospitality – Islamabad Hotel (Holiday Inn Group).
• Healthcare – Maroof International Hospital.
• Education –Headstart group of schools (Pvt.) Ltd, Skill Development Council.
• Automobile – Honda Classic
While working at SSBF Group (Professional development institute with portfolio of investments) under assistance and supervision of qualified accountants and finance professionals, I got extensive exposure to all major accounting & finance aspects of professionalism which therefore results valuable growth to my knowledge and skills