I Desire a Position, which offers Career Growth, off and on job Training and enhance my skills, knowledge in different Areas of Organization Development
Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations,
• Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
• Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
• Appraise vendor manufacturing ability through on-site visits and measurements
• Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
• Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
• Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, Accounts, and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new
• Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
• Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
• Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing,
• Oversee receiving orders and stock control
• Recognize future and present requirements by customers
• Maintain inventories and approve contracts to ensure consistent availability of the required services and merchandises
Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other
professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered.
Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions,
sponsored events, etc.
Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits.
Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service,
Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals.
Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially
improve marketing and sales performance.
Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives.
Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed.
Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures.
Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed.
Guide the development and implementation of learning needs assessments of front line communication workers, including design of research methodologies and oversight of data collection and analysis required to inform the design and assess the impact of the capacity development strategy
• Coordinate and support the development of an appropriate capacity development strategy for frontline workers conducting social mobilization and interpersonal communication for community engagement, including developing appropriate content, modules and methodologies for a communication, social mobilization, advocacy and media skills, and other areas according to the needs of the programme. Lead the systematic implementation and roll-out of training activities identified in the capacity development strategy.
• Arranged team in our union council
• Trained that team and assign area to these teams
• Making micro plane for that area
• Arranged UPEC meeting and decide what is our steps in upcoming campaign
Opens and sorts all financial post. Redirects invoices to budget holders to authorise for payment.
• Journal entries between cost centres and bank accounts.
• Bank reconciliations.
• Assists with month end reports and procedures.
• Assists with yearend reports and procedures.
• Prints cheques and despatches to suppliers.
• Prepares banking for collection by the courier services.
• Prepares and runs monthly payroll and expense claims
• Prepares monthly statements for budget holder