exclusive experience in Procurement and Administration in addition Tendering, Vendors Management, Logistic, Auction, Inventory Management, Import shipment clearance, Operations, Protocol and Public dealing.
Develop business through Govt Tenders
Develop the strategy for foreign procurement of textile fabrics, yarns and related machinery from China, Thailand, Indonesia and Japan and undertake the custom clearance process.• Award the contract to foreign / local vendors with the help of LC/advance payment.• Efficient and effective distribution of the ready fabrics, other garments and consumable/ durable related items all over the country through Railway, Air Cargo and by Road• Develop the business in Govt sectors to participate in Govt Tenders, complete process from participation to release of payment.• Make the legal documents in the light of PPRA rules.• Make relationship with vendor for future and healthy business. Project Manager(April to September 2018)• A project initiated by PML (N) Govt “Saaf Dehat Program”, I have appointed as Project Manager to execute the project. Make feasibility of Janitorial services to 135 UCs of Bahawalnagar.• Establish an office in Main City with clerical staff• Recruitment of 850 Janitorial staff, 17 Ex-Army Supervisor.• Procurement, Warehousing, Distribution of cleaning material to all places.• Monitoring the project independently.
• Review and develop procurement strategy, analysis and criteria. And ensure the Procurement activity is managed within budgets.
• Periodic negotiations on Short term purchase / contracts including price and delivery terms, and monitor supplier performance on product quality, reliability, timeliness and price
• Manage the purchasing & Logistics teams in order to supply the required materials with the competitive prices and deliver it to the external projects on the planned time according to the approved delivery schedule.
• Custom clearance from Karachi Port through clearing agents
• Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships.
• Forecast procurement requirements and prepare annual procurement budget.
• Analyze market in order to assess present and future procurement cost and availability of materials, consumable, and other external resources.
• Process of purchase requisitions / orders and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists. Process of tenders, quotations, proposals and invite suitable supplier.
• Local purchase of mess items, Monthly ration, consumable goods and durable goods for troops through SPC
• Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, and services to be purchased.
• Responsibilities of delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance of the items to be purchased.
• Manage the store, maintain the ledgers and other record.
• Caretaking of Mess / Barrack