div years of cross-platform experience in systems administration, including analyzing, installing, maintaining, and repairing hardware, software, peripherals, and networks and Windows Servers.br Superior troubleshooting and technical support abilities with migrations, network connectivity, and security and database applications.br Develop exceptional relationships with co-workers, management and end users.br Excellent communication and problem-solving skills./p/div
· Responsible for the infrastructure, Applications, and Operations of servers, network, desktop, and numerous IT services, equipment, and Remote offices.
·Managing 8 Window server 2008/2012/2016 servers including deployment, hardware, software configuration, troubleshooting and performance monitoring.
·Administered multiple Windows Server roles and features comprising File, Print, Terminal, and Windows Server Update Services, and Active Directory services including user and group accounts and group policies.
·Managing Email server (MDAEMON)
· Design and implement highly available and Disaster Recovery Solutions for Organization.
· Develop, Document, and maintain installation and configurations and procedures.
· Performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources and reviewing system and application logs and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
· Daily backup operations.
· Internet server administration.
· Managing Remote server for Branches.
· Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
· Giving Support to All users and providing best solutions.
· Working with vendors
· Monthly training to users for awareness
· Database Backup and restoration
· Basic SAP Server Management