I seek from my professional carrier a lot, and want to seek more in my life as in my professional carrier and as well as in my routine life.
ASSIGNED BELOW ACTIVITIES:
1. Received request for import from relevant department.
2. Request for Performa Invoices from Overseas Suppliers
3. Processing of Overseas Purchase orders
4. Placing of orders with Suppliers from overseas
5. Preparation of Marine Insurance Covers
6. Processing of payments for Suppliers
7. Preparation of Letters of Credit
8. Follow up of shipment with supplier for timely delivery of order as per commitment
9. Tracking of incoming shipments
10. Liaising with Clearing Agents on cargo clearance with Customs
11. Expediting inspection of goods received
12. Liaising with store department for preparation of GRN
13. Update complete import records of all shipments documents
14. Updating of imports status to Management
15. Export Documents Preparation when requested by clients
16. Timely Clearance of Cargo
17. Arrange inspection of goods received.
18. Notifying Suppliers on short-shipped, over supplied and faulty items received.
19. Planning for timely orders with Safety Stock quantity.
20. Any other assignment given by the Management.
• Handling group import of technical items and raw materials. (Vol: 1,500 million quarterly).
• Comparison for local and import items.
• Liaison with production department about urgency.
• Negotiation on rates and Save Maximum as I can.
• Preparation of purchase order in SAP system.
• Preparation of bank documents for LC’s, Contracts and Advance payments documents.
• Filling of EIF on WEBOC.
• Preparation of Loan Letters.
• Complete check of EIF against shipment
• Liaison with bank for timely response of LC’s, contracts & advance payments
• Submission of LC’s, Contracts and Payment prove to vendor for confirmation / order confirmation.
• Comparison of freight rates. (Minimum 3 different freight forwarders)
• Liaison with forwarders and shipping lines for movement of shipments.
• Shipments follow up.
• Submit documents to clearing agent for filling of duty.
• Checking of Duties according to Custom Tariff.
• Submission of duty demand to accounts department for pay orders.
• Benefit on import according to FTA’s and SRO’s.
• Timely insured of shipment for getting claim of shipment in case of loss.
• Timely clearance of shipment.
• Checking of inland freight rates and assign transporter for movement of cargo from Karachi to Lahore.
• Update import record.
• Liaison with finance department for timely payments of bills to parties related to import.
• Maintain complete detail of Import.
• Maintain Excise detail.
• Maintain outstanding payments detail of vendors.
• Timely submission of documents to bank against Advance payment. (E.C.C to SBP)
• Follow up with bank for clearance of EIF.
• Payment to vendors for services charges.
• Filling of GD and payment through P.D Account.
• Handling export under SRO 344 (1) dated 08-04-2016. (Items under warranty claim)
Handling Complete group Import. Raw and Technical.
• Sale Invoices
• Bank reconciliation
• Input data of debit advise into Systems
• Receivable and Payable ledgers checking
• Realization of Export Parties
• Funds Management in Bank
• Cash Management for petty cash as well as at plant
• Checking of Foreign commission Register
• Checking of all amendments received by export department
• Presenting of LC’s to export department, received from foreign customer
• Documentation, i.e invoice, packing list etc for waste sale.
• Maintain record
• Preparation of process entry working in system
• Handling of cheque books
• Preparation of current party payments
• Handling of directors I.O.U’s (Cash taken by Directors)
• Monthly and weekly Financial Reports
• Annual Audit Reports