I bring along more than 14 years of hallmark career in Finance and Accounting while significantly contributing in enhancement of the capacity & productivity of the organization, with an excellent set of leadership skills and commitment. Completed my Bachelor of Commerce from Punjab College of Commerce and an ACCA professional (affiliate) UK from London. My professional record demonstrates hands on exposure of leading financial strategies to facilitate companies’ ambitious growth plans.
My key skills include Portfolio Management, Succession Planning, Profit maximization, Business value propositions, Service delivery & Project Management, Liaison & Coordination, Reporting & Communication, Team Management and Statutory Compliances.
I am currently engaged with Syed Engineer's Piano Writing Instruments as Team Lead- Financial Accounting. During my career progression I have received several recognitions. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
Team Lead of financial accounting department with 08 professionals by working on
succession planning and developed a motivated culture to deliver the desired
Monthly financial closing of financial database of 2 factory units along with
finalization of Financial Statement & Management reporting within prescribed
time lines with detailed financial analysis through various dashboard & reports for
management review and decision making.
Formation of Internal controls and management of Inventory; Raw, Packing &
Finish goods stocks, Mechanical & consumable stock, waste store and its disposal,
tracking of returnable goods, daily Job order closure analysis, Stock analysis & its
physical verification with stock adjustments as per company policy.
Managing the company Accounts payable control & aging, compliance of 4 way
matching, Accounts receivable control & aging, Inter unit transactions recording,
Distributor incentive calculation & disbursement, Salary finalization &
disbursement and compliance of Taxation laws.
Lead on ERP modules roll out & implementation in live environment and worked as
Super User to test, validate and close the financial transactions in various ERP
Reconciliation and recording of unit fixed assets, lease assets, asset disposal and
the recording of gain & loss, cwip assets assessment and its subsequent recording,
depreciation and impairment charge as per best accounting practices and IFRS.
Treasury support including bank and cash management, fund forecasting &
payment management, business unit’s imprest management, Lease assets
recording and payments.
Make liaison with in departments & business unit’ to complete all deliverables
required for various assignments with in prescribed timelines as per management
Make liaison and complete all deliverables of external audit and the internal audit
assignments with in prescribed timelines as per management directive.
• Handling the team and training team members to assure the completion of work in sync with the organization’s goals to achieve business & individual goals.
• Prepared financially reliable and quantitative MIS and forwarded it to the management to review and facilitate decision – making.
• Responsible for communicating with the respective stakeholders of the company to provide them with the Financial Reports of the company to fulfill the business needs of Warid Operations.
• Lucid in portfolio management. Managed portfolio worth 1.5mn USD tangible and intangible assets with respect to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) compliance.
• Efficiently prepared MIS report, timely documenting transaction report as per company policy by coordinating with various teams to track the individual capex items, landed cost, management approvals
• Finalized audit schedule including the tax audit, liaison with the statutory auditors, lawyers etc. for managing various financial & commercial issues.
• Providing with all the required extraditable required for pre & post-merger of Warid & Mobilink within the stipulated timelines, by sharing the data base as per Jazz reporting framework.
• Experience in managing insurance claims and arrangement and renewal of insurance policies of the required assets.
• Actively involved as team member for the adoption of ORACLE R12 and currently working as Super User to close the financial transactions.
• Actively involved in processes in accounts payable function and systems development & implementation of Automated Invoice Tracking System (ITS) and SCB oralite cheque printing and delivery system to meet the KPI & budgeting capex requirements.
• Scheduled & completed the business case to streamline various current fixed assets functions through implementation of various processes to meet the reporting needs.
• Proficiently generated Financial Statements of Levi’s Pakistan and Bangladesh as per IFRS norms.
• Provided assistance in finalizing the various management, tax reporting.
• Handle Internal Audit, providing assessment of Risk and internal control objectives and ensuring adherence to standards
• Coordinated with Internal and Statutory Auditors for conducting periodic audits; evaluate Internal Control Systems to identify the flaws and implement necessary processes to overcome the defects in the existing system
• Responsibly distributed payments to the vendors after negotiating terms & conditions. Also accountable for sales/ purchase analysis and reconciliation of debtor’s/ creditor’s statement with aging.
• Preparation of Bank reconciliations.
• Efficiently processed employee claims and petty cash disbursement as per Levi’s policy.