I am a skilled development professional with several years of experience working as an Executive Assistant with first-hand experience in supporting domestically and internationally known high profile Chief Executives having worked with the ALCATEL Telecommunications Company and with the United Nations Development Program.
I possess extensive experience of working in all facets of administration as well as office management optimizing organizational efficiencies with strong interpersonal and organizational skills and a keen ability to multi-task a variety of challenges and responsibilities while valued for upholding a high level of professionalism and discretion, trust and reliability.
I have broad expertise across various facets of the day-to-day management of an organization, managing and coordinating logistics of complex calendars and travel schedules, plans and synchronizing internal and external meetings, visits, and events. Am well versed in providing thoughtful solutions in fast-paced and challenging environments. Conversant with current office management techniques through regular participation in latest training and techniques, I am skilled in handling information requests, prioritizing communication, preparing reports and correspondence, and liaising with senior level government and civil society officials.
Along with my bilingual skills in English and French I have lived, studied and worked in the United States, Canada, the Far East, Europe and Pakistan.
Coordinate events organized by APCFA including liaison with media and related clients as well all the administrative duties part of events coordination.
As Executive Assistant acted as the gatekeeper and led the overall management of the Country Director/DCD office, ensuring an environment of professionalism.
As first focal point between CD/DCD and other units/UN Agencies, especially within the framework of the One UN reform ensured provision of effective communications and high level administrative support to all. Through management and technical expertise orchestrated effective and efficient functioning of the UNDP Country Director/Deputy Country Director offices focused on achievement of the following:
- Handled operations of daily activities in various facets of the day-to-day management of the office including coordination and management of communication for all office activities.
- Managed and coordinated logistics of complex calendars and travel schedules, plans and arranged/coordinated all aspects of internal and external meetings, conferences and events.
- Managed contacts, schedule, interviews, press & preparation of briefing folders for CD/DCD .
- Telephone Management: Efficient handling of all incoming/outgoing calls for CD/DCD internal & to senior donor & government officials. signalling for urgency.
- Received and screened incoming correspondence and signal urgency and ensure follow-up
- Enhanced and maintained communication of documents in other internal units of UNDP
- Managed confidential correspondence and reports.
- Used automated office management system and maintained electronic databases & ensured safekeeping of confidential and general files and allowing their rapid retrieval.
- Produced and coordinated Word processing documents, correspondence, dispatch and filing (with high degree of confidentiality and discretion). Prepared multimedia presentations
- Liaison with UN Resident Coordinator office Pakistan through complete backstop assistance