Research is the way to get knowledge, and Teaching is the way to deliver that knowledge through different Networking and communication techniques. Make those techniques more and more attractive add some Graphics to it.
Mr. Kamran Akmal is a Project Director in Premier Institute, also a Freelancer, Digital Media Marketer, Marketing Consultant, Video Editor & Graphics Designer, Trainer & YouTube Influencer. He is an experienced Project Director. He has been working in the industry for more than 4 years. He served his services in Premier Institute as Project Director of the IT department. He is well known for his skill. His qualification is a Master's degree in BS(CS)/B.ed.
His Managing style is a breaking-down complex problem through a simple solution. That's why his students call him a VERSATILE teacher.
- Manage all the IT courses as Project Director and Handle all the Marketing Stuff.- Share's Holder with Premier Institute for a Project.
- Handling Social Media Team- Handling Youtube ChannelÂ - Video Production and Content Production- IT Department Handling- Event Management- Team Building
Kamran Akmal has hosted various talk shows and has been a successful anchor. Kamran Akmal started his career in Journalism in 2018 from PNY Training as an Anchor. He is part of Team & Senior Project Manager at PNY Trainings since November 2018. He was the Anchor â€œAIK DIN PNY KEY SATHâ€.Qasim Ali Shah -Â https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhdTfnRhz1Y&t=152sOrya Maqbool Jan - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kf6aWGGCOM&t=20s JIBRAN BASHIR (CEO at Highly Keen - The Management Institute) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTHuNJk9mVE&t=290s Jawad Hafeez (CEO at J.H Enterprises) -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2_vhbun3mo&t=344s Rao Shahid (President of EMPRA) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqA6-882Dsk&t=6s Usman Sheikh (CEO of AUJ & OZI Technologies) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs42JX2Iz04&t=1415s Faizan Aslam (CEO of BOOKME.PK) -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVhy9sCiXFI&t=6s Arif Siddiqui (Trainer, writer & Consultant) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgx5dp4jR54&t=1647s Tahira Rubab (Consultant Clinical Psychologist) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5XiIaKBJYg&t=37s
Developing and implementing Games SoftwaresEnsuring that the game design is fully implemented and performs as expected
- Worked as a Game Developer on the products and projects of the company.- Wrote code to determine game mechanics.- Reviewed gameplay prototypes, ensured timely updates, and checked for quality of all game aspects including graphics, sound, scripts, and interface.
I believe in teamwork to deliver quality products to my company according to the commitment. I ensure the quality and authentication of content, which is mostly missed or ignored by the manufacturer of digital products in the World.
Responsible for making sure that relevant policies and procedures are in place to enable the development, delivery, monitoring and evaluation of all Games Operational activities undertaken by the company. Also in charge of supervising and coordinating the activities of junior staff.
Responsible for making sure that relevant policies and procedures are in place to enable the development, delivery, monitoring and evaluation of all Games Operational activities
Undertaken by the company. Also in charge of supervising and coordinating the activities of junior staff.
• Animations and Animations States Conversion
• Find The Shortest Path with in Game
• Checking on a regular basis, a client’s satisfaction and needs.
• Assigning staff to projects, and conducting staff appraisals.
• Unity integrating data with Facebook
• work for algorithm to find shortest path with respect to hurdles
• Coordinating large research and feasibility projects.
• In App Purchase Game Integration.
• A funfair, often simply called a fair, is a small to medium-sized game composed of small level and other amusements.
• Overall responsibility for short/medium term planning and organization of all resources.
• Developing and managing interdisciplinary teams for multi-party projects.
• Attending regular progress meetings with Senior Managers and Directors.
• Creating a positive culture where the work can get done.
• When appropriate, provide operational cover for absent Senior Managers.