B.Sc in Electrical Engineering having specialization in Electronics.
MS in Systems Engineering from NUST with majors in Computer Networks and Machine Learning.
A dedicated, motivated, and experienced Electrical Engineer and Developer with exceptional multitasking skills, with +5 years of extensive freelance experience in the development and deployment of Smart Automated Solutions (using IoT technology) like Smart Home, Keyless Lock, Robotics, Power Systems, Sensors, Machine Learning applications, etc. with a focus on innovation and transformation of people’s lives. Excellent interpersonal skills and possess a wide range of technical expertise.
A year of experience in the Power Sector at T4CJV (Tarbela 4th Consultant Joint Venture) as a Trainee Engineer.
Apart from my field, working as a freelancer on different online platforms as a:
Python Programmer and Debugger
Motion Graphics Artist
Currently looking for a position as an Electrical/Electronics/Embedded Engineer or as a Faculty in any educational institute.
I hunt for different freelance projects related to Automation, Embedded Systems etc. I provide solutions to individuals and sometimes companies.
Flyers - Brochures - Book Covers - Logos - Lead Magnets - Labels - SM Designs - PostCards - Business Cards - Web Banners - Infographics - Stationery
Static Websites - Dynamic Websites - Ecommerce Stores - Wordpress
Tarbela 4th Extension Hydropower Project (1410MW)
Trainee Engineer (Powerhouse & 500kV Switchyard)
- Site supervision of switchyard equipment foundations earthing arrangement
- Responsible for supervision of Switchyard steel support structure
- Erection of Generator stator frame
- Stacking of generator stator core and RTD arrangement
- Erection of upper bracket of generator
- MIV semi gantry crane and overhead crane having 600 tons loading capacity
- Testing and commissioning of MIV crane including the hoists and traveling motors
- Inspection of roundness and pressing tests of stator cores
- Inspection of overall grounding networks
- Responsible for supervision of lighting and small power conduits in the powerhouse
Undergone the detailed learning and understanding of
- Electrical System of TARBELA Power House.
- Turbine Governor System.
- Associated Electrical Equipments and its Accessories.
- SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) System.