Experienced professional with excellent client and project management skills. Action-oriented with strong ability to communicate effectively with business audiences. With a strong background in terms of Quality, research, market and customer service.
· Communicate with our restaurants and delivery drivers to ensure seamless and on-time delivery.
· Handled incoming correspondences and help resolve daily operational issues.
· Provide feedback to vendors about daily meals and ratings given by the user to improve the quality of the meals.
· Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
· Handled customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
· Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
· Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
· Scheduling restaurants for breakfast and Lunch and reviewing.
· Adding new areas for restaurant onboarding.
· Discussing the tech roadmap and introducing chat automation
· Enhancing support through chat tools and Inform customer of deals and promotions
· Maintained SLAs and KPIs set by the organization.
· Responsible for managing the team and day-to-day operations.
· Responsible for reviews and quality checks of all customer support interactions.
· Ensured the completion of tasks assigned to the team on a daily/weekly basis.
· Monitored and evaluate agent performance, provide learning or coaching opportunities, and take corrective action, if necessary.
· Developed and executed all training related plans and processes.
· Trained new team members to ensure they are up to speed with all operational processes.
Developing and maintaining strong relationships with all the captains
• On board training of recruited captains to build up their profiles through strong interpersonal skills
• Ensuring our captains’ follow the quality standards and SOP’s.
• Training the staff on our technology whilst improving and enhancing their customer service experience
• Leading Social networking Campaigns for the captains and revamped Quality Communication Styles
• Performing and monitoring ‘Appreciation & Reward Program’ for the team based on performance
• Managing cancellation of the bookings in Dubai and dropped it down from 17% to 16.5% by implementing new
strategies and by taking strict actions on the violators which improved CTP as well.
• Suggested changes in the Careem app used by customers
• Managing Captain to Customer Rating and dropped it down from 3.32% to 2.80%
• Report fetching and data Presentation through TABLEAU and REDASH Software
• Editing and verifying locations on AMAKEN software
Designed questionnaires whilst advised on key projects that resulted in an increase in customer satisfaction
• Effectively controlled the release of proprietary and confidential information for general client lists
• Collected data, observed qualitative research and handled pilot interviews of projects
• Assimilated statistics using statistical software (QMS tool to monitor Quality driven results of the surveys)
• Analyzed consumer demographics and studied consumer behavior based on FMCG, Financial Sector, and Eateries through mystery shopping.
• Managed focus groups, carried out interviews and conducted surveys
• Converted findings into written Reports and presented them to clients
• Established project needs and cost implications on annual and project level
• Managed a team of data collectors and data input assistant
• Developed and Implemented Sampling Plans