To attain a position in an organization where i, with my educational , managerial, leadership and training skills can contribute to the organization growth and success. Maximum my experience and skills.
Early Child Development
Transcirebe all four district FGDs of sindh. Categroie wise. Mother,LHW,Community Leader,Father,Adolecent Urban and Rural.
To analysis data in framework by translating FGDs from sindhi language.
Compile 5 Dsitrict data categoriey wise to excel sheet.
Coding all categories.
Silent features fgds
To find the status social, economical and political issues of zero point resedental peoples risdence sea side .
To find out the main the main health issue which occur in this areas
To collect the CAPI INTERVIEWS from Marive workers and mwrs
National Nutrition Survey By Gov. of Pakistan. And Agha Khan University
Introduction . worked as a data collector at National nutrition survey conducted by government of Pakistan and Agha Khan University and Hospital, working at mother and children health and nutrition from 18 April to 31july 2018.
Computer assistant personal interview (CAPI)
Social Economical Status,
Women and child health and nutrition
Immunization and child care seeking Mobility
Iodization (Salt Testing)
Micro Biological Water Testing
VTT GLOBAL THATTA is a organization in thatta that conduct short term survey in District Thatta. This organization had conducted survey on the verification of Sinfh Education Foundation School in Thatta and Sujawal district. To verifying enrolled students in school with GR. NO. Verification of children was updated on Tablet iPad. Survey from 11th March 2018,to 18th March 2018.
As a IT, Assistant CAMP (Registration Facilitator) from 1stApril 2015 to 1st March 2016.
• Mapping soft entry Enter all mapping sheets in excel sheets
• Screening pass to registration desk all eligible Beneficiary women for the program of WeT.
• Registration all eligible Beneficiary women in database Software, children,
• Verification and Re-verification Update Children date by name, age, class, schools report in excel.
• BBC calendars Update of women’s leaders by name, contact number, NIC and village name in excel.
• All work on target based.
As a IYCF Promoter Counselor (10 April 2017- 31 July 2017)
• Master trainer of CMAM, deliver training to LHW, CRP (COMMUNITY RESOURCES PERSON) and VC village committee at union and village level.
To promote the importance of nutrition in the community especially targeting woman and children under 05 years of age, To Promote IYCF (Infant & Young Child Feeding) practices in the community.
• Ensure the proper screening, assessment and registration of children ( 5yrs) and PLW as per CMAM k.
• Assist the Nutrition Assistant in providing medical and nutritional treatment for malnourished children at OTP site.
• Provide follow ups of admitted SAM & MAM cases.
• Ensure Proper care, packing and distribution of nutrition commodities to the registered and deserving patients as per CMAM guidelines.
• To provide appropriate counseling support to the mothers/guardians for availing the curative services at SC.
• Ensure timely submission of reports.
• Timely Reporting to MIS and Documentation at Facility Level
• Conduct a survey to identify the key stakeholders for the formation of Health committees.
• To arrange and conduct health & Nutrition awareness sessions, both in the Health facility and the Community to raise the level of awareness among the community.
• Advocacy and BCC interventions for creating awareness about CMAM program
• To strengthen the referral mechanism from community to Nutrition Sites.
• To keep the record of all data related to community
• Arrange trainings for field facility staff (DOH and Merlin) and the associated CRPs and LHWs in Health & nutrition Promotion and Communication skills at the level of all supported facilities with a focus on IYCF and BF
Effective of food intervention to prevent
stunning among children district thatta and sujawal
Effective of food intervention to prevent stunning among children district thatta and sujawl
1. Mapping soft entry Enter all mapping sheets in excel sheets
2. Screening pass to registration desk all eligible Beneficiary women for the program of waseela-e-taleem.
3. Registration all eligible Beneficiary women in database Software, children,
4. Verification and Re-verification Update Children date by name, age, class, schools reports in excel sheets.
5. BBC calendars Update of women’s leaders by name, contact number, NIC and village name in excel sheet.
6. All work on target based.
MAPPING (Social Organizer)
1. Mapping of given areas in union council thatta. Find the beneficiaries in villages and verified them by name NIC number.
Making Benazir Beneficiaries Communities in villages, collect 35 to 40 women’s beneficiaries. These communities made for beneficiaries to solve their problems of BIPS Cards.
2. Camping Arrange registration camps in village. To enrolled beneficiaries child for program Waseela-e-Taleem.
3. Enrollments verify all children from school they studies. Meetings with school teacher for enrollment and verify children forms.
4. BBC Meetings. Conduct monthly meetings in villages. Meet with women’s leader. Ask her to arrange meeting with all Beneficiaries. In meetings note their problems share them to how they solve their problems they are facing from BISP office.
5. Verification and Re- Verification verify all children’s in villages physically by name, class, school and age.
• Receiving all female clients pleasantly .
• Providing detailed specific counseling .
• Using IE&c and giving advice on safe motherhood.
• Ensuring privacy, confidentiality, courtesy, and taking complete history on prescribed format
• Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system.
• Client Card inter for CIS Software.
• All Client Record Maintain
1. Assisting In-charge Client and Doctor Services in preparation of reports
2. Coordinating the activities of the clinic in the absence of clinic manager.
3. Coordinating and cooperating with the field workers for referred clients.
4. Visiting General practitioners.
5. Coordinating with other team members in case of any emergency Situation.
6. Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages.
7. Pick up and deliver the mail.
8. Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
9. Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system.
10. Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
Out Door Medical Camping :
Arrange Medical Tube ligation camps in different areas of district Thatta. Provide ligation mini operation to clients at basic health units centers Talluka Centers by MSS.
Council all clients, taking medical history for ligation operation.
Assisted medical officer to give services of the ligation clients.
Arranged medical camps and mobiles camps in flood effected areas in 2010.
Arranged weekly medical OPD camps.
Make receipts record and Clients Register Record. Give medicines to the patients prescribed by medical officer.