As a growing professional in the field of Food Technology & Food Safety,
I am eager to execute my skills and improved abilities in a goal oriented
progressive environment, with the concept of contributing my share to
continually improve corporation’s bottom lines. Myself a seasoned result
oriented professional with overall 3.5 years of rich combined expertise in
Food & Beverage Quality and Safety Assurance, & Customer
Services with key focus on organizational profitability
• Responsible for maintaining standards of ISO 9001, 22000 and HALAAL and
HACCP & PFA.
• Conduct internal audits and QA walk through in order to verify compliance
with the principles of Organization.
• Conduct quality investigations and ensure that effective CAPA actions are
• CCP's monitoring & Verification of effective functioning.
• Successful manage 2nd & 3rd Party audits by customers and Regulatory /
certification Authorities as required.
• Routine inspection of site for assuring GHP's, GMP's & IPM.
• Staff Training & SOP's implementation.
• Make sure that that manufacturing or production processes meet national standards.
• Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them.
• Product Integrity, Non-Conforming Materials Handling, Market return, Batch Tractability, disposal and food safety compliance.
• Inspect, Test and samples of materials or products for defects and deviations from specifications.