I bring along close to 13 years of hallmark career in Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) management while significantly contributing in enhancement of the capacity productivity of the organization, with an excellent set of leadership skills and commitment. Completed my graduation from University of Peshawar, Pakistan, Diploma In HSE Management from Gulf Institute of Modern Technologies Islamabad and Nebosh International General Certificate In Occupational Safety Health from Green World Group. Dexterity in formulating implementing Strategic Plans Policies while ensuring safety of organization employees. Diligent and resourceful professional with hands on expertise in devising measures for enhancing Environment Management System through effective Administration and Communication.
My key skills include Industrial Safety, Health Safety Management, Statutory Compliance, SHE System Design, Behavior Safety/ Contractor Safety Management, Process Safety Management, Fire protection/Loss Prevention and Documentation
I am currently engaged with M/S. AL JABER CONTRACTING Co. as SAFETY OFFICER where I am responsible for Supervising the safety measures and HSE (Health, Safety Environmental) at various work sites for the work men Ensure compliance to safety laws, norms and standards. During my carrier progression I have received several recognition- Safety Award for Excellent Performance in Safety from Management at Abu Dhabi international Airport Project. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
10 Years (Gulf Experience)
Safety Professional experience from April 2007 to till date
Presently working with M/S. China state construction engineering corporation. Abu Dhabi (UAE)
• Supervising the safety measures and HSE (Health, Safety& Environmental) at various work sites for the work men Ensure compliance to safety laws, norms and standards
• Actively involving in promote the spirit of safety among workers by launching safety campaigns in the form of observing safety weeks, and through other audio-video aids including arranging contests, talk and seminars on safety
• Conducting regular facility safety inspections of operating plant & equipment as well as new projects/modifications under construction, prior to mechanical acceptance and start up
• Proactively identify hazardous tasks & processes as well as hazardous zones in the work places with suitable demarcation of such zones
• Displaying and upgrading the team performance chart in the areas of Quality, Safety, Attendance, Training, P.M, P. D.M., House Keeping, etc. as a part of Global Manufacturing System
• Monitoring the working condition of safety equipment & facilities and accountable for implementing inspection and preventive maintenance programs, setting up efficient record keeping systems of all equipment and recommending replacement of faulty equipment
• Monitoring strict compliance of ‘Permit to Work System’ at the worksite, in order to get control over the activity and ensuring safe working place to carry out the job
• Advising the site staff, management and workers on the requirements of the safety and occupational health.
• Ensuring all the workers is using safe method of work by holding weekly meeting with the client / consultant for the overall progress of Safety on site.
• Holding periodic toolbox talks to labors and staff while monitoring all hazards at the site.
• Looking after obtaining the safety certificates for the cranes, dumpers, bobcats, forklift, etc. required by the local authority.
• Ensuring the provision of safety signs, barricades, and signals to warn the workers & prevent accident at work site.