A consistent performer and a self-motivated person who can prove to be a good team player with strong analytical & problem-solving skills. Believes in taking initiatives and strive to apply knowledge to fullest of abilities. A business Student who want to learn business Skills.
Enter in the books of accounts in time and accurately.
• Handle accounts receivable and payables.
• Coordination with banks to monitor funds position.
• various Assist in preparation of Payments and Receivables.
• To ensure the finalization of monthly closure of cash.
• To prepare bank reconciliation of non- cash accounts.
• To review of non cash accounts.
• Prepare necessary information for audit process.
• Check invoices for inaccuracies.
• Reconcile accounts with the general ledger.
• Handle general account queries.
• Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
• Address payment issues and resolve through meetings with vendor.
• Booked all BPV, BRV, CPV, CRV, JV in SARP
• Reconcile Bank Ledger with bank statement.
• Make all vendors’ cheque.
• Make all employees’ salary cheque.
• At the end of the month, all client’s and vendor’s reports show to the top management.
Assist in Production Planning, Productivity tracking, Reporting To WareHouse Managment to run orders smoothly.
Assist with forecasting and submitting demand plans by SKU to production planning teams.
Assist in keeping record of documents, PR generation, Invoices, bills.
Contact with cross functional teams including Store Operations, Buying, Planning, Finance and sourcing
Maintain Physical and virtual record.
Daily, weekly, Monthly Report to Management.
Gain exposure to forecasting.
Monitoring Incoming Problem queues
Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
Dealing with Clients.
Making all virtual records.
Maintain Physical & Virtual Record.