My name is Babar Ali and I have been working in New Dadu Sugar Mills (Pvt) Ltd for the last three months.
I have worked as an Internee in Hi-Tech Pipes & Engineering industries (Pvt) Ltd, New Dadu Sugar Mills (Pvt) Limited and Dawlance United Refrigeration Industries Limited.
I have also sound knowledge of field related softwares viz (Matlab, EES, Autocad, Autodesk Revit, Multisim) and additionally MS office and computer software and hardware knowledge.
I have worked on Lathe Machine, Milling Machine, Shaper Machine and CNC Machines in Mechanical Workshop.
I have a BE in Mechanical Engineering from Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my profile and for your consideration. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
My key responsibilities are:
Manufacturing lead time,
Checking of hourly required flow rate of juice
Maintenance of boilers,
Requirement of pressure in process house
Proper Feeding of sugarcane in Mills
Supervising of different running pumps in the process
Checking of total load on the house
Checking RPM of Mill max
Work in progress
Quality assurance, etc.
• I was provided training/familiarization at Administration Department.
• Actively participated in Quality Control and Quality Assurance. During this internship, I remained interested and actively participated in learning processes& functions of Administration Department.
• United Refrigeration Industries Limited also known as URIL-Dawlance.
• It includes four major Production Plant; 1- Plastic Moulding shop, 2- Shearing Sheet Metal & Welding, 3- The painting shops, 4- Pre-forming and forming, and lastly Quality Control Dept (QDC)
• Internship and visit at New Dadu Sugar mill.
• There I have worked at Boiler, Milling and process sites.
• I have learned so much in these sectors to improve my technical knowledge such
as, preventive maintenance
• Route-en maintenance and changing or re-assembling of boiler mountings and accessories.
• Co ordination with project management team.
• Supervise and manage vendor engineering and equipments deliverable to ensure
compliance with project standards and specification.