A Civil Engineer who works collaboratively with customers and coworkers to create quality designs and also a seasoned Civil Engineer adept at managing the construction of large-scale public infrastructure in a cost-effective manner. Civil Engineer who collaborates with large teams to implement successful problem solving strategies.
Management of Engineering, Social and resource activities of the project.
Water and Sanitation Hygiene project
Construction, AutoCAD, Estimation, water supply system design, rehabilitation of existing structures.
Water and Sanitation Hygiene projects UNICEF-WASHÂ
Community Resilience Unit project UNDP
Afghan Refugees Schools UNHCR
• Planned and coordinated work requiring modification of standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
• Reviewed calculations and analytical data to maintain accuracy of the technical reports.
• Inspected project sites to monitor progress and adherence to design specifications, safety protocols and state sanitation standards.
• Estimated quantities and cost of materials, equipment and labor to determine project feasibility.
• Analyzed survey reports, maps, blueprints and other topographical and geologic data to effectively plan projects.
• Visited project sites during construction to monitor progress and consult with contractors and on-site engineers.