Over all Accounting and Taxation
Job Description And Responsibilities.
1) Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
2) Sales and other financial reports required by the management. Reconcile sales, claims and expenses with sales department And account them on monthly basis.
3) Maintain accurate and up to date record of all transactions by all Cash & bank payment and JV entries.
4) Develop and maintained internal control and effective accounting system and policies.
5) Export order’s MO variances report variances.
6) Handle all fields of financial and cost accounting which includes accounts receivables, accounts payable, general ledger, trial Balance, income statement & Balance Sheet.
7) Review and approve all kind of vouchers and general entries.
8) Other financial management duties assigned by the management.
9) Preparation of costing reports like YRR, Quantitative analysis report, Contribution margin reports.
10) Generate Monthly Sales, Purchase, Production, Inventories through MS Dynamics GP 2013 & customized them as per Management requirement & needs.
11) Doing monthly and randomly audit of physical Inventories materials, WIP, Finished goods & Packing Material verification and Reconciliation of manual register, ERP report to reconcile Stock balances and report variance.
12) Verify all batches from all modules have been posted before closing of the month.
13) During working I have highlighted major areas of improvement specially in ERP implementation lacking and not using the Software in full capacity, also highlighted documentation process weaknesses and flow of operation, segregation of duties Issues to the management.
Reason to leave the job:
I resigned due to much delay in salary payment.
Manager ERP Implementation
During the work I have developed thorough understanding about manufacturing concern & studied all departments’
Working pattern. Deeply observed & noted all operational procedures which start from Raw material to Final product. Have closely worked &
Participated with all departments’ including admin, Inventory Store, Sales, HR, Procurement & Purchases, Production, Testing
Quality control & Accounts by facilitating them as coordinator between ERP team and department’s head & employees, during the
Newly adopted Oracle ERP implementation process.
Successfully Implemented Modules:
Sales, Purchase & Procurement & HR & Payroll, Testing QC Accounts Dept., Stores & Inventory.
Cum / Asst. Manager Accounts.
Actively involved in accounts department and have brought some major check & balances upon cash matters during reconciliation of old data & designed new reconciliation sheets, Vouching & verify all journal entries. Checking & highlighted various issues and discussed SOPs with management for implementation. Continuous analysis for growth and development of the organization.
Took Part in tax reconciliation upon notice, made tax Invoices and tax entries & other related works.
Reason to leave the Job:
I resigned due to 1st Reason was a New Job, & 2nd reason was that the resignation decision pushed by the company’s lack of system & Control.
Sr.Accounts Supervisor 2010 - 2016
Senior Accountant 2005 - 2010
Accountant 2003 – 2005
Managed and operated Shipping and Freight Forwarding division.
Collected, examined and summarized account information& prepared monthly/annual financial statements (P&L, balance sheet, trial balance and associated financial statements, annual closing of accounts, AP/AR, summaries, cash flow projections, branch reconciliation statements, ageing analysis report, other cost-benefit analysis and financial management report), reports/records as well as confirmed timely generation and submission of the same to the Head Office.
Maintained bank accounts by requesting disbursements; conducted periodic reconciliation to ledger control accounts as directed by manager.
Verified and approved different accounting items (expense/revenue/assets), guaranteed accuracy and right allocation into the books; involved in fixed asset processing and reporting.
Prepared and reviewed payroll entries &other accounting documents.
Reconciled daily collections, vendor statements, accounts receivable/payable, bank statements, etc. with system reports, cashier report and bank deposit slips, supporting documents; settled receivables on a regular basis and notified discrepancies to the concerned parties and reporting manager.
Completed data backups and maintained files of all records to track information; worked in close coordination with the Federal, State and Local Government Authorities to gain support.
Supervised bulk containers projects, cost controlling oversees budgets evaluating fixed expenses and variable expenses to maintain project operation account summary report with profit estimation.
Issued payment vouchers/credit/debit notes/cheques as required, and confirmed all relevant supporting documents & approvals were obtained.
Monitored daily uploading of data (receipts and invoices) from Operation to Financial.
- Recognized, evaluated and determined accounting discrepancies, and handled other day to day operations relating to conducting following up on all receipts and outstanding payments and work instructions of the accounting department
- Ensured all policies and procedures were aligned with the organizational goals
- Managed compliance of accounting systems and processes with accounting laws
- Initiated process improvement by confirming accuracy, speed, efficiency and proper cut-off for month-end and year-end close
- Maintained trial balance, cash book and bank reconciliation
- Reported to manager for cash receivable as well as generated monthly income report to aid further corrective measures
- Gained expert knowledge of company software and upheld Charts of Accounts in the company software to ascertain better functioning
- Saved complete, accurate and systematic set of records for all accounting transactions personnel accounts pertaining to all branches of the company
- Ensured smooth functioning of the operation by providing training to the clients pertaining to the company’s software