“To thrive in an esteemed organization where remunerated and rewarding on dedication, hard work and performance and keep in touch with the new accomplishments in the professional arena of Accounts and Finance, will ensure me to enhance my career and shape out my skills”
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly & annually financial statements for management & Shareholders along with different analytical reports.
• Supervision of Accounts Payable section to insure timely payment to vendors & Customers for long lasting relation.
• Scrutinize payables and verify that services / material has been satisfactorily received and utilized.
• Bank coordination & daily Bank Reconciliation of Respective Bank Accounts.
• Ensure good management of finance & monitor financial performance of different periods.
• Coordination with Head office for financial requirement & also prepare different analytical reports for top management.
• Preparation of monthly cash flow & cash requirement statement for Head office in Malaysia.
• Preparation of daily payment approval sheet, Payment voucher, journal voucher.
• Liaison with suppliers regarding tax deductions.
• Liaison with Tax Consultant of the company for day to day income tax & sales tax issues. (Countinue)
• Maintain Fix asset register of the company & insure proper tagging on assets.
• Handling company treasury matters.
• Preparation of monthly payroll & insure proper deduction of income tax on employee salaries also coordination with HR department.
• Researched & effectively communicated with vendor resolving any issues.
• Ensure all taxes were paid within due date.
• Managed staff, Supplier and insurance issues
• Assisted the CFO in long term & Short term budget preparation
• Liaison with external auditors to get annual financial statement audited.
• Presenting Trend analysis of marketing & admin related expenses for management.
• Handling with tax matters, income tax, sales tax, e-filling, filling for different statements, compliance with laws and
regulations within timeframe and keeping records as per audit requirements.
• Preparation documents of income and sales tax audit.
• Vendor’s and customer’s accounts reconciliations.
Suppliers and Distributors ledgers maintenance
Receipts and payments management
Bank coordination and reconciliation
Maintaining record in SAP & FoxPro
Disbursement of Salaries
Manage company accounting files and records
Weekly report to HOD
Withholding Tax Deductions and Submission
Preparation of daily approval sheet in Sap/Foxpro
Ageing of Distributors Payments in SAP
Assistence in filing sale tax monthly return