I bring with me extensive experience in management and in counseling. I am a trained career and work counsellor with experience with working in the in the Canadian job market as well in Pakistan.
I have been working with Employment Ontario as well Ministry of Training Colleges and University
( MTCU) funded service providers for the last 7 years, in Canada.Â With experience working with students, job seekers, international trained professional in areas such as Supply Chain Management, Marketing, I.T and Engineering. I believe that my skills and experience will be of benefit in working with your students as they embark on life long learning and successful career transitions.
I am also trained in areas such as crisis intervention, Level B personality assessments tools, as well with am a certified Life Skills Coach. I am well equipped to coordinate with between coaches, trainers, staff and students to design and execute sports coaching activities, mentoring and enhance their overall experience at the facility.
My MBA from PIM, along with being a certified Life Skills Coach, and a Career and Work Counsellor make me the ideal candidate. In my career as employment counsellor, I have had to implement various tool and resources to support my clients in their successful transition to employment. My experiences in the Textile sector in Pakistan and as chief executive officer of a major exporter have been instrumental in project design, implementation and administration of various stages of project management.
With experience in designing, implementing, maintaining and sustaining projects such ISO 9000, Six Sigma, Kaizen and WRAP.Â I have successfully managed the delivery export orders to international clients with annual sales value of US $10 million. As well as provided educational program in the Canadian landscape to internationally trained as well as local Canadian clients.
As a counsellor, I work with my client delivery educational workshops and facilitating seminars and webinars to an international audience of professionals, from a variety of sectors and nationalities. I have had the opportunity to facilitate events and workshops often to large audiences, for events such as networking opportunities, conferences, stakeholder presentation, as well as information sessions.
As a trained facilitator, business manager and a life skills coach I strive to engage and energize my audience. I do this by knowing their strengths and building the content of presentation to draw on and enhance their learning objectives.
I would like to welcome you to reach to me; to discuss how I may add exceptional value to your organization; supporting the vision and mission of your efforts and delivering a high level of service and quality in all our endeavours.
I am available for a meeting with you and your team, and welcome the opportunity for us to meet and discuss how I may be of service to your team.
Ali Asghar Dossa Â Resume enclosed Â Â https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alidossa
TSF focuses on guiding you to achieve your goals successfully
with a group of Internationally trained trainers and facilitators, TSF works to deliver to you the most effective training and development programs.
Our Career Counsellors are trained in all areas of your Career journey with expertise in Career Exploration, Career Path Mapping, Goal Setting and developing and implementing your Action Plan.
Join us today as we work with you to embark on your career goals and making your aspirations a reality.
We believe in the abilities of our clients to achieve their goals and aspirations. We work with our client groups in their pursuit of their ambitions and strive to bring them to life.
To make each day a little better than before, by supporting our corporate and individual clients in achieving their training, development, career and mentorship goals.
Ali Asghar Dossa
Since 1998, Ali Asghar Dossa has worked with people in Japan, Poland, the United States of America, Pakistan and in Canada in helping them meet their education, training, development, mentorship and career needs.
Ali has had a rich and varied career, and is a Certified Life Skills Coach, Personality Dimensions Trainer, Career Counsellor with experience of over 10 years in Canada as Career and Work Practitioner. An Alumni of the prestigious Career and Work Counselling program at George Brown College, Toronto Canada.
Ali has worked with many private and publicly funded organization, on program by the Ministry of Training and Colleges as well as Employment Ontario, United Way and many other partner organizations.
Ali believes in the saying âChoose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.â
He has a passion for people, social causes, healthy living and is a certified Yoga Instructor.
Join Ali as he works with you in realizing the possibilities of your vision and supporting you and your teamâs journey to achieve your objectives.
Canadian Employment Connections (CEC) is an online program that provides sector-specific training and employment services to newcomers prior to their arrival in Canada.
As Project Coordinator, Canadian Employment Connections (CEC) I support clients and team members by delivering employment services in an online setting and developing new and innovative ways to serve jobseekers online..
Some of my duties and responsibilities include
• Working closely with the CEC team and other program teams to support client success
• Managing and taking primary responsibility for carrying out the client intake process to ensure program consistency, adherence to funder guidelines, and the completion of program enrollment targets
• Assisting in the overall project consistency, development and implementation of project evaluation systems and procedures, ensuring compliance with funder guidelines and targets
• Coordinating the planning and scheduling of all project/program activities including events, guest speakers, meetings as required
• Assisting with coordinating, preparing, collecting and maintaining regular reports, schedules, and statistics
• Assisting in data entry and evaluation of project results; monitor progress and success
• Actively promoting the creation and maintenance of internal and external client referral networks
• Leading the creation of a monthly schedule of CEC activities
• Assisting in the delivery of program services as needed
• Responsible for overseeing day-to-day project delivery in the Project Manager’s absence
• Making recommendations to Manager regarding project activities to improve its administration efficiency and effectiveness.
• Assisting Project Manager with HR activities, including but not limited to screening applicants, interviewing and hiring of staff, conducting staff orientation and onboarding, verifying time sheets and providing input to the performance review process