My career objective is to acquire a challenging position in any field. Key strengths are my ability as team worker and my innovative ideas of thinking to be different. I want to work in dynamic environment and to use my abilities and utilize my knowledge, skill and experience in the field.
· Design, Install and Manage Local Area Network (LAN) and wide Area Network (WAN)
· Monitoring and troubleshooting of live running TeReSol Web Portals (servers)
· Provide Software and system troubleshooting and support.
· Cisco switch & Router configuration and Deployment Create LAN, VLAN and Inter VLAN.
· Knowledge (NVR) CCTV security and Experience of Implementation security techniques like Firewalls, port Security and Access control Lists (ACLs) Network Troubleshooting and Analysis.
Installing and configuration computer hardware operating systems and applications
· Management and Maintenance of the company’s LAN/WAN environment and ensure local network and internet connectivity.
· IP Phone configuration.
· Different command used on putty software.
· Installation different software Ubuntu, operating system etc.
· Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
· Knowledge and troubleshooting of TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP Server, NAT, SSID, WPA/WPA2, TELNET, FTP, HTTP, DNS, PING.
· Network devices like Cables, Fiber Optics, Routers, Switches, Hub, Bridge etc.
· TCP/IP Model, OSI Model, Network Math, IP-addressing.
· Troubleshooting Notebooks, Desktops and network problems and diagnosing and solving
I Teach Computer Science to Grade 9 to 10