Duties performed :
Assessing, treating, and evaluating patients referred to the Dietetic Service.
• Undertaking comprehensive assessment of a patients’ nutritional condition.
• Writing reports and discharge summaries about patients for GPs.
• Instructing patients and career’s clearly on what to eat and when.
• Involved in the formulation of departmental policies, standards, and procedures.
• Contacting patients on an outpatient basis to ensure compliance of diet.
• Managing the weight of overweight patients.