Motive: To be part of a team that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people and to succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment.
1.Ensure timely meeting with migrants from different countries including German, Bosnia, Greece and Gulf States
2.Ensure timely and accurate data collection, based on questionnaire developed and supplied by program.
3. Ensure Handling of data as instructed and other notes made during meeting with Migrants.
Support the compilation of relevant data and research, including but not limited to market assessments, value chain analysis, and other comparative analysis, to ensure needs and feasibility of all livelihoods programming under the selected areas
Support the Programme in the design and implementation of the Livelihoods strategy, as required.
Advise and support the design and implementation of all livelihoods programming through constant communication and coordination with the Project Development Officer(s)
Support the preparation of TORs and training manuals and materials for activities, as required.
Ensure that program development and implementation integrates community-based approaches with gender sensitivity in all activities.
Ensure that lessons learned, and good practices are incorporated into new programming and documented.
Support the M&E unit in implementing monitoring mechanisms for livelihood activities.
Work with the Organization's emergency team and counterpart staff in implementation of emergency project activities. This includes supporting program in community mobilization, beneficiary identification and registration, distribution and reporting, training and meeting arrangements and follow up with the participants.
1. Establish community support group of elders.
2. Collect SAAAD (Sex, age,disability disintegrated data) of activities.
3. Will be involved in community organization and community surveys like Hazard, Vulnerability and Capacity Assessment-HVCA and Knowledge Attitude and Practice-KAP surveys.
4. Identify people with physical, visual, auditory, mental or any other disability and assist in their registration for distribution of disability specific aids.
5. Assist in free medical camps and eye care camps.
6. Compile and submit daily and weekly reports of activities performed
7. Collect information about other organization working in the area, their contact details for meeting, sensitization and scope of activities.
1. Coordinate and manage FATA targeted operational and relief activities of IDPs and returnees and to supervise, facilitate, and support the field team and act as main liaison between different offices in the field and national/international organizations including UN Agencies.
2. Handling and Comprehending Protection Issues related to women, old age and disable. Along with attending Protection Cluster Meetings
3. Coordination with local and civil societies organizations for the implementation of training programmes.
4. To prepare briefs, presentations, notes, SOPs, drafts and other documents relating to humanitarian affairs and disaster management for FDMA.
5. Ensure appropriate coordination with all humanitarian partners (including national and international NGOs, UN Agencies, and international organizations) as well as with agency government line departments.
6. Comprehension of information related to different assigned tasks.
7. Successfully arranged proper mechanism and SOP's for dealing IDP's Compensation Cases.
8. Preparation and planning for Monsoon Contingency Planning.
9. Detailed study and monitoring of Cash Assessment Programmme Report.
10. Identified and documented emerging issues and possible solutions as well as good practices performed & any other tasks assigned by director.
Under the banner of National Education Foundation (NEF), worked as a Coordinator and NEF Assessment officer in a project of evaluation of primary school students’ performance. Responsibilties included:
Performance Evaluation Tests conducted in different Primary schools of Peshawar.
In charge for coordination with school Management and teachers selected as invigilators for the conduction of test.
Responsible for Conduction ,Monitoring and Evaluation of tests
Assisting in Preparation of Field Implementation Plans for the Mobilization Team
Assist the Project Manager in Preparation of Quartley and monthly project plans.
Keep close Coordination with the relevant NEF staff members for harnessing support of the project.
Keep record of Field level Activity
Assist Project Staff in Documentation and dissemination of best practices
Supervise,Monitor And Guide other Field members in execution of Tests in proper way