To work in a challenging environment using all my technical skills, learnings and efforts to explore in different fields related to Telecommunication engineering especially Computer Networking and seek an opportunity for continuous learning.
1. Providing Level 1 Technical Support for our clients located in USA remotely.
2. Installing and Configuring Computer Systems and Network.
3. Install, support, and maintain all network devices ( Edge router, Cradle Point, Verizon etc)
4. VOIP Installation and maintenance (SNOM and Panasonic Phones setup) etc.
5. Responsible for installation and maintenance of Hardware and Software,
6. Diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems at clients computers. (Printer, Scanners, CC Readers etc?
7. Maintained and configured TCP-IP Networking such as Ethernet wired and
8. DVR Configuration Setup including Port Forwarding and DVR Configurations (Camera monitoring system)
9. Creating Daily and Monthly Reports for out Team and Clients on MS Excel.
10. Internet Setup, Internet Outage Troubleshooting, Internet Installation.