My name is Ahmer Mughal and I have achieved my Bachelor’s Degree from London, I did bachelor’s in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management and I have seven years experience in the field of Hotel Industry, In addition having the ability to work in pressure environment with a passion to prove my worth with honesty and hard work.
I can start as soon as possible if my application has been considered positively for any relevant job and can prove myself as an asset for your organization.
Responsible for managing employees and for planning, marketing , coordinating and administering hotel services such as catering and accommodation facilities.
• Deliver excellent customer service, at all times, ensuring guests’ comfort and safety
• Deal with all esquires in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
• Assist in keeping the hotel clean and tidy, at all times
• Deal with customer complaints in a professional manner
• Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximizing bedroom sales opportunities
• Manage and maintain the administration of all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy
• Propose and implement effective marketing strategies to maximize room occupancy levels
• Complete all daily administration tasks as required
• Ensure that all bedrooms/conference rooms and areas under your responsibility are checked thoroughly at the end of every shift, confirming that they meet our standards
• Maintain the correct handling of all soiled linen and ensure that every bedroom has the correct bedding and relevant number of towels
• Manage and maintain effective and efficient use of all reception equipment and hotel systems, in line with company policy
• Be involved and contribute at team meetings
• Assign duties to workers and schedule shifts.
• Perform general physical activities and administrative tasks when delivering mail or answering phones
• Make decisions and develop plans for how to manage hotel.