I am an accomplished Accounting and Finance Expert with demonstrated achievements and extensive experience in the designing, development, implementation and management of comprehensive core accounting, budgeting, financial reporting, and regulatory compliance systems for high growth organizations. Proven success in all aspects of financial budgeting and forecasting, operational and financial audits, internal controls system preparation, and audit execution plans development in accordance with risk based internal auditing approach. Proven track record of developing customized financial strategies and solutions to meet the needs of clients and ability to diagnose and report issues to return organizations to economic stability. Possess great ability of taking initiatives that will enhance company performance, profitability, and achievement of corporate goals.
My key skills include Oracle Financial ERP & SAP, Financial Analysis and Modelling, Financial Accounting & Reporting, Accounts Receivables and Payables, Internal Auditing & Controls, External Audit Assignments, Policies & Procedures Compliance, Financial Portfolio Forecasting, Continues Process Improvement, International Financial Standards and Budgeting & Cost Reduction
Currently I am engaged with Mediserv Medical Supplies & Services Co. Ltd, as a Financial Analyst / Supply Chain, where I revise financial information and highlighted business’s performance on a periodic basis to determine level of compliance with relevant statutes, rules, procedures, policies, and regulations, also conduct initial assessment and Procurement and Supply Chain. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles.
Revise financial information and highlighted business’s performance on a periodic basis to determine level of compliance with relevant statutes, rules, procedures, policies, and regulations, also conduct initial assessment and Procurement and Supply Chain.
• Exercised hands-on approach and effective controls for reviewing Oracle Financial ERP other technical tools.
• Rendered keen eye for details to manage and update database, performed financial analysis to understand situations.
• Formulated budgets, and forecasting, fostered a collaborative environment that improved team productivity.
Revamped Bank Financing (Bank Guarantees/Letter of credit/corporate finance facilities), G/L, financial systems, detailed reports, and schedules to improve forecast precision and standardize reporting procedures.
• Analyzed cost control, financial accounting and reporting, providing timely and frequent financial information to facilitate corporate goals and objective, also handled all financial database management in SAP.
• Identified and implemented improvements to streamline processes and increase efficiency and productivity, led accounts receivables and payables, also handled routine challenges related with payroll, financial statement, and asset register.
Successful validated accounting inputs to ensure correctness and accuracy to achieve desired results, also supervised, controed and maintained Books of Accounts, and General Ledger.
• As Annual Audit coordinator, implemented organizational structure and functional controls system to assure smooth operations of the newly established organization and drive process improvements in automation of financial reporting.
• Gained in-depth knowledge and skills in accounting software (Quickbooks) & MS Excel, also steered efforts towards leading operations related with Loans, Fixed and Intangible Assets (along with their depreciation and amortization).
Rendered expert services and contributed positively to the team efforts, evaluated controls and determined nature, timing and extent of substantive procedures based on the control assessment of existing internal controls.
• Evaluated the financial information provided by the client, introduced Audit methodologies, also executed audit strategy and audit plans, also tailored audit plans focused on individual clients’ business areas.
• Reconciled and balanced accounts, compiled statistical reports for management, and generated monthly statements, reviewed financial statements against the evidence collected in the audit process.
• Advised and consulted with the client on audit concerns, ensured that financial statements are prepared in conformity with the identified International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Generated a formal audit report to express an opinion on the truth and fairness of the financial statements, advised clients on improving their internal control systems by identification of risk areas and recommending strategies for reducing risk.
• Conducted 100% physical verification and reconciliation of stores and spares by implementing best practices.