Seasoned Supply Chain Professional with more than 25 years of experience in diverse functional areas in fast-paced B2B setting. Track record of achieving exceptional results in Supply Chain, Procurement and Customer Service/Support functions.
If you need someone to manage;
• Customer Service & Support
• Administration / Operations
...feel free to contact me.
• Ensure availability of materials and products by forecasting demand and create supply plans
• Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, eliminate chances of dead stock and optimize services rendered to stakeholders
• Effectively developed procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production and customer services
• Acknowledged for personal involvement and achievements in direct & indirect Procurement of IT and non-IT products & services and price & terms negotiations with suppliers, vendors and freight forwarders
• Successful developer and implementer of new and improved supply chain SOPs
• Effectively select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments and consolidating warehousing and distribution
• Consistently improved profits by reducing cost through steering items to preferred vendors and sourcing alternative items locally eliminating freight cost
• Acknowledged for maintaining strong vendor relationships, negotiating pricing and terms resulting lower investment and longer payment plans
• Successfully implemented Firefighting solutions in the company (head office and branches)
• Currently working on implementation of new ERP solution for Supply Chain and Financial Accounting.
Given this position to recruit, train and supervise a team of customer service representatives. Manage service & support operations to ensure friendly and efficient delivery of services, including, but not limited to field services, workshop repair facility, consumables sale, warranty claims handling, complaint handling, etc.
• Successfully elevated client-satisfaction well within the first two years and doubled the number of clients spanning in several hundred in a B2B setting
• Re-engineered processes to ensure swift resolution of customer issues, remaining in the policy framework, which enhanced and strengthened customer loyalty
• Acknowledged for delivering better and faster services at lower costs
• Ensured 10% to 15% increase in business profits every year through service & support operations
• Trained customer service engineers into becoming sales engineers, which inturn achieved even higher sales figures compared to the sales Dept. with respect to the specific products allowed to be sold through the services department.
Successfully managed purchases (direct, IT & non-IT), inventory/stores and sales. Provided consultancy to clients. Built and directed a team of IT Engineers. Planned & conducted trainings for in-house & field engineers.
• Successfully maintained stores & inventory and ensured timely availability of raw material for assembly line and finished goods for ready delivery, complete with tagging and barcoding
• Designed and implemented Processes and SOPs for Procurement, Logistics and Service & Support function
• Effectively managed warranty claims and complaints while controlling costs
• Introduced training programs that enhanced employee performance and helped build a knowledgeable, confident and motivated workforce
• Instilled a proactive approach towards customer needs among sales and support staff, which resulted in a loyal customer base and higher sales.
Customer Support for VoIP Telecommunication products & services to clients in USA & Canada via inbound and outbound call center
• Successfully managed a team of 8 Customer Support Representatives
• Web Server & Network Administration
Worked as System Analyst, Web Designer & VB Programmer
• Provided client-end services and successfully generated business through product support services.
• Consistently achieved qualitative, quantitative and financial targets.