An accomplished professional with National and International experience in Accounts and Finance, Financial and Managerial Reporting, Application and Implementation of ERP, Management of Receivables, Payable, Assets, Inventory, Banks, and liaison with Auditors in ISO certified, well reputed companies, seeks suitable challenging position to meet the business targets with adept management in an organization of international repute.
My professional specialties and skills include but are not limited to:
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English, Urdu, Arabic
Excellent presentation skills
Implementation and application of accounting packages, SAP, TALLY, QUICK BOOK, PEACH TREE.
Implementation of new ERP accounting package and Setting up of proper chart of accounts for accurate recording of financial data and reporting.
Handling of general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory,procurement, sales, distribution,
Preparation of various MIS
Periodic closing and preparation of financial statements,
Bank handling including bank reconciliations and letter of credit,
Preparation of daily cash flow statement,
Liaison with internal and external auditors in statutory audit,
Planning and budgeting ( Cash Budget, Project Budget, Annual Budget etc)
Costing, auditing, taxation
Excellent IT skills including MS Excel with pivot table function.
Leadership, team building, multitasking, attention to details skills
• Management of General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Inventory.
• Finalization and preparation of financial statements.
• Assistance in preparation of annual profit plan.
• Preparation of Daily Cash Flow statement and Bank Reconciliation.
• Handling of letter of credit and bank transfers.
• Management of payroll.
• Liaison with internal and external auditors.
• Responsible for book keeping and accounting.
• Maintenance of projects’ cost and revenue reports. Preparation of profit and loss reports for projects.
• Preparation of properties’ sales, commission and collections reports.
• Handling of installments, PDCs for sold properties and bank reconciliation.
• Handling of accounts receivable, vendors and supplier’s payments, sub-contractors payments.
• Assistance to CFO in budgeting process.
• Preparation of financial reports.
As General Accountant at Canon International, assisted Chief Accountant in handling and managing the accounts, general ledger, accounts receivable and payable, costing, filing of documents, utility bills payments, finalization and preparation of financial statements.
Miscellaneous responsibilities as Assistant to Accountant & ISO Coordinator.