To become an experienced Civil Engineer by using my own technical and software’s skill and worked with the professional experts to learn and gain more technical experience in the field of engineering.
Undertaking survey of the site and act as the main technical adviser on a construction
site for subcontractors, craftspeople, operators and labors.
• Check plans, drawing & quantity for accuracy of works.
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and
the work of subcontractors.
• Preparing of bar bending schedules and monthly progress reports and invoices forsubcontractors.
• Studying structural drawings and execution on site.
• Supervision of concrete works, rebar fixing, involved in QA/QC activities, conducting testing
• Calculation of steel reinforcement and its weight according to drawing.
• Preparation of Request for Inspection (RFI) for consultant.
• Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales.
• Control quality, health and safety matters on site
In this company i did a designing work of a building structure, and learnt the usage of software's Sap and E-tab.
The project of this company in which i did a job as a Trainee engineer was the construction of new international bhuto Airport. It was a great experience of mine.