I am a highly motivated and results-oriented Procurement Professional who brings along 05 years of experience in the areas of logistics, operations and sales field. Astute in strategic planning, project budgeting, quotation analysis, evaluation and selection of vendors; demonstrate talent to instigate analytic work and research projects with proficient expertise in a time sensitive and market driven environment and handle numerous tasks simultaneously to make linkages and use common sense in solving issues. I have completed Post Graduate Diploma (MBA) from Angila Ruskin, UK and BBA (Hons) from University of Central Punjab, Pakistan.
My key skills include vendor management, business analytic and intelligence, strategic planning & analysis, contract negotiation, inventory maintenance, process implementation, creative problem solving, operations management, training & development, client relationship management, financial documentation and MS office.
Currently I am engaged with Emirates Extrusion Factory, Dubai, as Purchase In-charge, where I am responsible for procurement activities including clarifying requirements, preparing request for quote, negotiating, terms and conditions, deliverables, awarding purchase orders, and follow-up. Demonstrated track record of reducing costs by developing internal policies, cost models, and subcontracts that increase discounts and made for more favorable terms and conditions as they relate to invoicing and payment terms. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background.
• Develop and maintain relationship with customers through communication and meetings. Understand customer thoroughly and execute value added promotional activities and sales program to grow sales.
• Collaborate with existing customers and prospects in sales territory to understand business needs and position product solutions to meet surfaced needs.
• Regularly visit market to select and check route coverage, monitor the orders taken by the sales executives, and search for new opportunities to increase sales.
• Promote sales for new and existing customers, as well as brand development strategies, while cooperating with marketing and product development departments.
• Resolve technical issues between vendors, production and negotiate best possible price for materials.
• Execute negotiation of subcontracts, support budget constraints, and achieve timely performance.
• Succeed projects in tactical and strategic purchasing tasks to improve internal business processes that reduce cycle times and improve efficiencies.
• Communicate with positive relationships with customers, project manager, sales person, and the respective project team.
• Coordinate with vendors to get quotes for purchases, evaluate quotes, and present results to executive leadership.
• Conduct liaise with suppliers while developing the organization through new contracts, analyze logistical problems, and providing solutions.
• Analyze data to monitor performance in order to plan for improvements; allocate and manage staff resources in support of improvements.
• Successfully purchase of Electrical, Plumbing, Hardware, Extrusion Press machine parts, Powder Coating, Packing, Safety Items and all types of Building/Construction materials and arrange of Engineering Works.
• Daily duties also include receiving, inspecting, unloading and inventory of equipment and documentation.
• Taking, placing and following orders for the company, including stock items, consumables, office supplies, equipment and services.
• Review purchasing decisions, orders and vendor contracts to ensure requests are met in a timely manner.
• Identify and develop vendor source, product category, negotiate with them for price and various other terms & conditions.
• Raise purchase orders, send purchase order to suppliers, checking requisitions and purchase order status in the systems, correcting purchase orders, and solving issues related to purchase order payment.
• Accountable for developing and maintaining high level contact with key suppliers.
• Monitor and support returns, damage replacements, and warranty claims.
• Took regular inventory of stock and suggested markdowns and new product lines according to market trends.
• Reconciled vendor statement with manual system, oversaw stock verification analysis of vendor performance and price variance, and generated monthly budget.
• Formulated and retained receiving and delivery notes records, supplies, including local purchase orders documents.
• Successfully managed accounts & ledgers of the customers/clients.
• Directed responsibility for monitoring, analyzing, and providing regular qualitative and quantitative performance reports and updates on current operations.
• Provided professional and friendly customer service, greeted all customers, and resolved all inquiries and complaints in a prompt manner to ensure client satisfaction and retention.