I would describe myself as a very determined and highly motivated person. I do take my job seriously but I’m able to see things in perspective and believe I’m quite easy-going to work with. I’m an optimist rather than a pessimist – but I’m also a realist and I cope well when the going gets tough; I’m very good at finding solutions to problems. Above all, I would say I’m a positive and enthusiastic person – and I relish a challenge.
1. Attending phones
2. Giving information to the students on the phone and on the front desk.
3. Monitoring and looking after the admission and reception lobby.
4. Receiving and forwarding phone messages to the concerned person.
5. Coordinating with accounts departments for any information related with updating in fee structure etc.
6. Record maintaining of all Admission Data.
7. Assist the Principal & Marketing Head in any project defined by them.
8. Planning Co-branding campaigns for school. Research and plan advertising campaigns BTL/Brand
9. Keeping a follow-up with parents.
10. Reassure the parents of new admission with issues and to ensure that all complaints are dealt with
swiftly and that the parents are satisfied.
11. Planning and executing events & Trips of Students.
12. Keep in sync with all current school projects to ensure the best possible disbursement of
information of the parent
13. Overseeing the smooth and efficient working of the top management offices.
14. Deal with all admission inquiries on a personal level to ensure maximum effectiveness.
15. Collecting fees and different payments from the parents.
16. Making DTR (Daily Transaction Report) and sending it to accounts departments.
17. Taking follows up from account departments about defaulters students.
18. Handling Administration of the branch.
Social Media Marketing Responsibilities:
1. Research audience preferences and discover current trends.
2. Create engaging text, image and video content.
3. Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products.
4. Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
5. Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
6. Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
7. Oversee social media accounts’ layout
Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
1. Make and answer phone calls and emails pertaining to sales questions or concerns.
2. Send clients company profile or proposals via email.
3. Take follow up everyday on orders .
4. Brief new clients about company’s work.
5. Pitch them towards our services.
6. Make 15 to 20 calls in a day.
7. Arrange meetings with old or new clients.
8. Design presentations for the clients.